Born Tuff SEXIH07 - BK -III

Markmont

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised you can see the blue so fast, I heard the overdye is ridiculous, nonetheless, awesome update guys

The overdyed jacket comes pretty blue around the edges—much more than the SExIH07 jeans.

Dkatz,

Not sure exactly what's up with those Iron Army jeans, but they have very little in common with the IH denim.. for one thing the SEXIH07BK is overdyed and garment dyed. Not only is the denim dipped in dye but the entire jean is dipped post-production.

The Iron Army jeans you posted are neither of those things, not even sure what's going on with those as the fill threads are actually natural.

Dkatz,

Not sure exactly what's up with those Iron Army jeans, but they have very little in common with the IH denim.. for one thing the SEXIH07BK is overdyed and garment dyed. Not only is the denim dipped in dye but the entire jean is dipped post-production.

The Iron Army jeans you posted are neither of those things, not even sure what's going on with those as the fill threads are actually natural.

Many apologies for cluttering! I'll keep on nonrelated drivel (after this post) confined to the now-existent appropriate location.

And Kiya- no offense intended... I did not mean to imply that the SExIH07's have anything in common with (defunct) Iron Army outside of the idea of black fading to blue... which is a rad idea so deserves to be done well.

And I have no idea what's going on with the Iron Army's either. I did at one point, but all I can remember is that the word "sulfur" was involved. Sulfur being one of those things I generally prefer to keep away from my genitalia. "Fugitive" dye, however... definitely want that all up in my junk.

Ok on with the show! Sorry again to Sid, Beatle and all those interested in what this thread is ACTUALLY about.

Many apologies for cluttering! I'll keep on nonrelated drivel (after this post) confined to the now-existent appropriate location.

And Kiya- no offense intended... I did not mean to imply that the SExIH07's have anything in common with (defunct) Iron Army outside of the idea of black fading to blue... which is a rad idea so deserves to be done well.

And I have no idea what's going on with the Iron Army's either. I did at one point, but all I can remember is that the word "sulfur" was involved. Sulfur being one of those things I generally prefer to keep away from my genitalia. "Fugitive" dye, however... definitely want that all up in my junk.

Ok on with the show! Sorry again to Sid, Beatle and all those interested in what this thread is ACTUALLY about.

that jacket is so fucking tempting but like all denim jackets the short vertical length kills it for me. (6'3" 175)

Lando, you're tall right? what size did you get? can you post a fit pic from the front or back with the jacket buttoned up? Hard to get a feel for dimensions with the myspace angle...

that jacket is so fucking tempting but like all denim jackets the short vertical length kills it for me. (6'3" 175)

Lando, you're tall right? what size did you get? can you post a fit pic from the front or back with the jacket buttoned up? Hard to get a feel for dimensions with the myspace angle...

Stacks, I ended up grabbing a 46. I am 6'2" 165 lbs. I will get some flicks up as soon as I am able...