Born Tuff SEXIH07 - BK -III

Markmont

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit.. The stitching on the crack-side of my right back pocket has come out. there is a 2.5inch gap. Thankfully, I don't keep anything small in that pocket, unless you count the knife clipped to it. When I bought them @ SESF I was assured that repairs on them were free? Going to see if I can last until I drive back to California.

First real structural damage other than around the cuff zone fray and my knee hole...

YrsqDs.jpgzOezus.jpg

Sorry, Don't have normal camera on me right now ...

bt - just hand sew those stitches...and get them repaired properly at SE when u have a chance. Love how destructive ur lifestyle is*

two parallel streams of conversation;) thx, beat

its all stitched up:)

Just got an idea: I could use this as an opportunity to put a certain forbidden thing in a certain forbidden place... Now if I could just find or make an IH tab... :rolleyes:

I'm stealing these pics from you beatle! They were posted in the SExSuFu004 Party Thread.

A few shots of me in my SExIH07III modified jacket:

oh, YOU. When I bought my BK @ SENY your partner told me of this unique, only-one-of-its-kind, non-overdyed TypeIII with pockets... I expressed my envy... Would love to see what other IH prototypes you guys have kicking around, alternative universe style. It looks HOT, by the way.

oh, YOU. When I bought my BK @ SENY your partner told me of this unique, only-one-of-its-kind, non-overdyed TypeIII with pockets... I expressed my envy... Would love to see what other IH prototypes you guys have kicking around, alternative universe style. It looks HOT, by the way.

That jacket Johan is wearing isn't even a SEXIH07III jacket, it's a proto that led up to the SEXIH07IIIBK jacket. The one Johan has is made of a 17oz indigo denim that Iron Heart developed but never ended up using and his jacket is a hair slimmer than the production ones.

..especially the FH wallet reign..that belt loop clasp is so small that it's a real pain to unhook it..

I can attest to this. I tried it on and almost had to buy the thing because I wanted to leave. Luckily I got that thing off but I would say it is VERY SECURE. to the point of annoying.

• 3 weeks later...