FS: Prada sunglasses, Portolano Leather Gloves, cheap cheap

AgentJ

One pair of Portolano black leather gloves. The inside is lined with rabbit fur. Size small. Never wore them, they still have the string connecting them. A little too large for me but great gloves. Probably about an 8 or 8.5, leather is super soft. $50

HKlEY.jpg

Pair of men's Prada sunglasses. I forget which season these are from but I bought them in 2008. I've only worn them once or twice, and they are in perfect condition. Black and red plastic frames with "Prada" written on the inside and outside in small letters.

These are aviator style but are a little more modern. Dark tinted frames with a slight gradient. Comes with the original Prada case. Bought them for a little over $200. SOLD

Prefer pickup in downtown manhattan.

One pair of Portolano black leather gloves. The inside is lined with rabbit fur. Size small. Never wore them, they still have the string connecting them. A little too large for me but great gloves. Probably about an 8 or 8.5, leather is super soft. $50

HKlEY.jpg

Pair of men's Prada sunglasses. I forget which season these are from but I bought them in 2008. I've only worn them once or twice, and they are in perfect condition. Black and red plastic frames with "Prada" written on the inside and outside in small letters.

These are aviator style but are a little more modern. Dark tinted frames with a slight gradient. Comes with the original Prada case. Bought them for a little over $200. SOLD

Prefer pickup in downtown manhattan.