New Nudie Sven: veggie vintage selvage

Circa

Anyone have any info? Just received it at the shop today and can't find any info on the jean other than that it retails for $999 bucks CDN. Veggie indigo, predistressed, selvage, supposedly limited edition.

Edited by Circa on Mar 9, 2006 at 05:12 PM

They look nice, very authentic distressing, probably among the best I've seen. I'll try and and get some pics to you guys. If I were to compare them to anything I'd say they're similar to the Sven STF on the Nudie site but darker and with a greenish tint. I have only 2 pairs available, 32 & 34.

• 4 weeks later...

As promised here are some pics of the new Nudie jean. I should add that it looks much better in person as most of the detailing is quite subtle and does not show up in the photos all that well. Anyways, enjoy:

Jeanpic5.jpg

Jeanpic6.jpg

Jeanpic3.jpg

Jeanpic4.jpg

Jeanpic7.jpg

Jeanpic8.jpg

Jeanpic2.jpg

Jeanpic.jpg

I always thought that the purpose of the vegetable dyed denim is the actual color contrast that comes with the vegetable dye. Having it predistressed seems like it defeats the purpose, cause its all soaked away.

Quote:

Anyone have any info? Just received it at the shop today and can't find any info on the jean other than that it retails for $999 bucks CDN. Veggie indigo, predistressed, selvage, supposedly limited edition.

Edited by Circa on Mar 9, 2006 at 05:12 PM

--- Original message by Circa on Mar 9, 2006 05:12 PM

see the first post: veggie indigo, distressed, selvage, limited-------and hype

Edited by denimdestroyedmylife on Apr 5, 2006 at 07:38 AM

seeing those jeans remembered me of something,

a while back like 4/5 months ago i was in the hague and there i saw these nudie jeans retailing for 280 euros. i wasnt so informed about nudie at the time so i cant rembember what model it was. the denim had a green blue ish colour and was kind of stiff. i liked them alot at the time and was wondering if anyone knows which one im talking about.

edit: they were unwashed

many thanks

Wanted: Sucarcanes SC40500N, Imperial kings. 31x34

Edited by keska on Apr 5, 2006 at 07:39 AM

Quote:

seeing those jeans remembered me of something,

a while back like 4/5 months ago i was in the hague and there i saw these nudie jeans retailing for 280 euros. i wasnt so informed about nudie at the time so i cant rembember what model it was. the denim had a green blue ish colour and was kind of stiff. i liked them alot at the time and was wondering if anyone knows which one im talking about.

edit: they were unwashed

many thanks

--- Original message by keska on Apr 5, 2006 07:38 AM

You've pretty much described the Regular Ralf Veggie Indigo. Price sounds about right for Europe too.

http://www.volls.de/shop/index.php?cat=WG33&product=NU-JE237107