Barbados

Er…I’ve been there but that’s quite some time ago. Loved the place: very luscious and green, not-so-bad beaches, nice people. But I had the impression it caters mostly to retired tourists who love to play golf…You go there to totally do nothing, sunbathe, sip caipirinhas…all that stuff...So not for the exciting nightlife. But then again, things may have changed…

• 3 weeks later...

I was married there 6 yrs ago and it is unreal.

Check the east side for waves/surf but not very inhabited

Bridgetown has great resteraunts and the nightlife is in the

area. make sure to get out of the resort and see the island

and meet some local people.

have fun.

• 1 month later...

I had the most amazing time in Barbados when I went.. hm, 2 years ago? I don't remember names of places that you should go to, but just rent a car and drive all around the place - the people are superfriendly, the food is good..

But one place to recommend for perhaps a cocktail and lunch or just to chill out: Villa Nova up on the hills on the east coast. Absolutely stunning place to just sit and chill with a cocktail in your hand.

so i burnt a fire for a lost desire

YO YOU CAN GET SOME GOOD CHEAP CUSTOM RIMS MADE OUT THERE.. DONT USE THE PHONE TOO LONG.. AND WATCH OUT FOR THE BATS

GET SOME WEIGHT ON YOU LIKE THAT FAT BITCH DELLA REESE.

lol The Cliff... good luck i wouldve had to have made reservations 5 years ago... its up there in the top 20 restaurants in the world. cheap custom rims woulda been sick. but im home now. and yea i went to Villa Nova at like 330 and they had stopped serving food. but it was beautiful up there