i discovered the meaning of life

dino might

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehhh, i ate some at the beach yesterday and was reminded of how much i HATE how shrooms make me so drowsy/groggy/yawny feeling when im trying to enjoy myself. that accompanied by how wishy washy my insides feel from shrooms makes me weary...

but only an 1/8 or 1/4? i've eaten close to 3/4 an o of shrooms in one sitting before and tripped the fuck out but still NOWHERE near any of my dmt experiences..

ehhh, ill take your word for it for right now. i ate some at the beach yesterday and was reminded of how much i HATE how shrooms make me so drowsy/groggy/yawny feeling when im trying to enjoy myself. that accompanied by how wishy washy my insides feel from shrooms makes me weary...

how high a dose are we talking? ive eaten 3/4 an o of shrooms in one sitting before and tripped the fuck out but still NOWHERE near any of my dmt experiences

well... dmt will take you further from reality... thats true. ive just found that shrooms are more meaningful and spiritual than dmt. and yeah, shrooms make you want to lay down and do nothing, which is no good if you want to do something, but is great to really look inside of yourself and come away with something of real value.

dmt made me feel nothingness... mushrooms made me feel one with the entire universe. 2 sides of the same thing, but vastly different.

for pure tripping the fuck out, dmt is tops. for a solo introspective trip, id go with shrooms.

as far as dosage, i dont think ive taken more than a 1/4 oz, and that was more than enough for me to dissolve ego and have an extatic spiritual experience.

^ah ok that clears everything up. id agree with all that. yeah, when i made the thread i wasnt alluding to getting deep and figuring out some palpable sort of explanation of the meaning of life, but more so the pure, raw, unadulterated abstraction of my plummet into 11 dimensions within 5 minutes flat... and saw the closest thing to a "god" this heretic ever dared to dream of.

dmt is a hell of a drug..

What does DMT feel like?
yeah, ive read the trip reports... but it doesnt prepare you.

i took 3 doses last night... first one was small.... like a very plesant mushroom trip with an mdma body feeling. lasted 30 minutes. second one i took a full dose, and went past visions to a state of complete calm... all thought, all desire, was extingushed... third, i took about 1 1/2 dose, and it was crazy... i felt a warm wind blowing thru my body... people in the room became pilars of colored light... i could feel spirits flying thru the room and thru my body... when i would close my eyes, i would have very intense visions, but i felt it was distracting from the experience... i sat for about 20 minutes, not moving, eyes open, in a state of total conciousness... not in another world, but with infinate worlds occuping my space... i felt like a god.

by the time i exhaled, i was gone. i cant even remember what happened exactly, except for the fact that i was no longer me... the molecules in my body were vibrating with the spark of the original life. after 10 minutes or so, i started looking around and trying to relate things with words, but it didnt work... visually, it was beyond any lsd or mushroom trip i have ever had. it was 1:00 pm and it seemed completly dark in my room. i back at basleline in an hour, and skating my ass off in 2.

like this.

^that's pretty much exactly my same experience that third time you described. Though did you take the kind you smoke or the kind you drink, cheep? I've come to understand they're slightly different..

My first experience.. I'm alone in my living room near midnight, I take a single small hit to feel it out, walls started breathing and that typical jazz and my body felt a little euphoric, lasted maybe a minute, came down and was like, "that was cool", so I packed a full bowl with some weed thrown in just for good measure, took as many hits as fast as I thought I safely could before I lied down and felt my body start to disappear like cheep said. It was completely dark save for the car headlights coming through the window and the low glow of my screensaver. Slowly, while I stared at the ceiling, it, the walls, and everything else surrounding me slowly disappeared, until I was no longer aware I was in my apartment, or on the same planet for that matter, more like some sort of just pure consciousness, a thinking mind just flying through the fabric of the universe. I felt like I saw colors no one else in any other state could have ever seen, nothing was static, absolutely nothing, it was brilliant and inescapable, all encompassing. Never a malevolent feeling either the whole time I think I mustve just been smiling from ear to ear. I actually at one point remember I giggled just at how awe struck and magical it all seemed, sort of as if to question if I was even awake/alive. My eyes are horrendous (-7.5 in both eyes for those who can make sense of that) and I had my glasses on, so once I came down enough to control my limbs again I took my glasses off and on, closed my eyes and opened them, and always saw the same things in the same way, I suppose since it was all happening behind my eyeballs instead of in front of them the glasses didn't much matter right?

I had music playing the whole time, but don't really remember noticing any sounds I don't think while I was at my peak. The whole experience is pretty hard to remember though unless you make note immediately afterwards like a dream.

Slowly i started coming back to reality, i felt my face, my beard, chest, legs, made sure i was all there, and just sat marveled at it a minute. Whole thing for me couldn't have even been more than ten minutes I don't think, but it didn't matter, it was the single most enriching event of my life thus far and I'm convinced NO ONE can ever even come close to understanding what I mean until he tries it.

I had enough left in the bowl for another go, so I finished it, lied down, and tripped myself to sleep. Woke up and went to work at 7am the next day feeling like a changed man.

It was fucking great.

i think this is a dumb thing to say...obviously ur limitting the experience yuo have with something if you tell yourself its fake cuz its manmade, synthetic whatever.

It's a bullshit moot point regardless, DMT isn't synthetic. It's a naturally occurring chemical that's found in humans plants and animals (it's secreted in the pineal gland in our brains when we dream in rem sleep). People that simply don't know what they're talking about commonly just make the mistake of calling it synthetic because it's not like you can pull it out of the ground and get high

^never, but I read a story of someone who did and eventually ended up blowing up part of his home and suffering severe burns all over his body. Sounds way too volatile for an average Joe.

Funny enough, his saving grace, what kept him from panicking and going into shock, was the fact he was tripping balls, blinded by all the dmt fumes he inhaled during the whole shit storm.