2010 Samurai 17oz. LHT - The Poll Thread (Now with Joe McCoy's poll!)

aho

Which contest would you prefer?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which contest would you prefer?

• Samurai LHT
    • Joe McCoy's

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

voted. keep up the great work, aho! i know i wouldn't have the patience for all this riff raff.

i know i'm getting ahead of myself, but will there be an option to get pockets 2 and 4 with hidden rivets? (i know 3 is close to 2 w/ rivets, but not quite)

imo, we should only do each poll for 1/2 week. it's gonna take forever to get these jeans as it is... let's speed up the process as much as possible! plus, these first three options already have clear winners less than a day into the vote.

Tally, Gordon said we should stick with those pockets as listed so I don't think it will be possible, although I personally would like to see those options as well...Apologies!

I agree on the half a week thing though...I just wish there were more cinch votes LOL

cotton duck I love you! ;)

And wow, really no love for the cinch huh...lol

^genetic, imagine button 6 after some oxidation and black "peeling" off...

ok.. i can see that. anyone have pics of something like this...?

Why is everyone voting against cinch back? I think that if you don't want it, it's a detail that's easily removed on your own. You're depriving the rest of us.. :(

show me a removed cinch back pic. I asked in the first thread and ask again here. its gonna leave holes and what not.

Yeah, whats wrong with a cinch back? they are not that common and add a little extra to the jeans

um.. belt access and lack of functionality are enough for me.

PEACE!

edit: i say we let the poll run for a specified number of voters. adds urgency.