Raw denim in summer....who is dedicated enough to tough it out???

damnIam

i dont have a problem wearing dnim in the heat.........................i can withstand the heat and it doesnt smell either/

maybe cause i dont wear my jeans skintight?!

but yeah hk summer is quite humid.

toronto summer is a lot better.

I was in Japan for 3 days in May. It was absolutely nasty. Walking around all day in pants, I couldn't do it if I lived there. In 3 days those jeans were nastier than any pair I can think of ever.

I will most definitely be buying at least a pair of APC's or Sugarcanes to wear the shit out of at work. I'm not going to care if I get the dirty, etc. I just wanna see how worn I can make a quality pair of selvage denim look in 3 months wearing them daily installing heating and air conditioning systems in new houses.

I'd love to have a finished product looking like Serge's APC's.

Quote:

Never stopped me, but English summertime generally lasts two minutes. I'm heading for Thailand for a good while later this year though, and I plan on going maaaad with the fresh denim.

--- Original message by sybaritical on Mar 10, 2006 04:43 PM

In the summer? It's gonna get HOT, wet and humid. We're talking 40 degrees C. My Evisu's were so damn nasty when I came home from Asia, but I still haven't washed them (except if you count the Mekong river). I don't wear them when I'm with my girlfriend though :D

Quote:
Quote:

Never stopped me, but English summertime generally lasts two minutes. I'm heading for Thailand for a good while later this year though, and I plan on going maaaad with the fresh denim.

--- Original message by sybaritical on Mar 10, 2006 04:43 PM

In the summer? It's gonna get HOT, wet and humid. We're talking 40 degrees C. My Evisu's were so damn nasty when I came home from Asia, but I still haven't washed them (except if you count the Mekong river). I don't wear them when I'm with my girlfriend though :D

--- Original message by Heartworm on Mar 12, 2006 10:06 AM

pics of evisus?

I've worn jeans most days of my life year-round. Although the midwest isn't so bad for the peak temperatures. Riding the motorcycle with gear can get pretty hot, though - I just think of it as helping break them down even more, like when I get sweaty dancing in them. :)