Vampyrvargfesten

Socks Discussion

i've got a couple of pairs of two feet ahead. we stock them at 4hm, can't say i love the quality on the thinner cotton blend ones, since the elastic doesn't hold up that well, but the colors and patterns and textures are 10/10 and the thicker cotton blend and the wool blend ones are great.

Picked up a pair of these this week:

tumblr_lgbtxs79fr1qf7nhfo1_500.png

Also bought these today, just wanted to see what the quality was like for 5 dollars:

image1xl.jpg

Where are you guys getting these at? I've looked around and can't find any Vanishing Elephant or White Mountaineering socks... does HAVEN have them in stock, but not online?

I'm in the USA, if that matters.

those 5 dollar socks are pretty nice

those 5 dollar socks are pretty nice

Yeah. I figure if they end up being shit it's only 5 dollars.

VE has an online store now so you could get a proxy (not sure if they ship intl). they have a list of stockists online aswell. The VE socks i got are seriously tight, seeing as they come in one size im glad my feet are only size 8, i'm worried im gonna snap one of the elastics on the green/red/white crazy patterned one.

don't... want... to get in the sock game. i'll just settle with muji/uniqlo.

VE has an online store now so you could get a proxy (not sure if they ship intl). they have a list of stockists online aswell. The VE socks i got are seriously tight, seeing as they come in one size im glad my feet are only size 8, i'm worried im gonna snap one of the elastics on the green/red/white crazy patterned one.

really? I am a size 10 and mine are fine.

Really getting tired of seeing Happy Socks ads on Sufu...

Okay, just got a pair of the green and red ones, they are definately way smaller, I can get them on (size 9) but they are mad stretched and hard to take off :(

Oh well, only 15 bucks.

Also proxied a 2 pairs for Syed, the maroon coloured ones are really nice, I think I will pick up a pair for myself, I just hope they fit.

Okay, just got a pair of the green and red ones, they are definately way smaller, I can get them on (size 9) but they are mad stretched and hard to take off :(

Oh well, only 15 bucks.

Also proxied a 2 pairs for Syed, the maroon coloured ones are really nice, I think I will pick up a pair for myself, I just hope they fit.

I'm a size 43, hope they fit :o

I'm a size 43, hope they fit :o

I think only the red/green ones fit tight.

edit: the green/red ones are way too tight for me, any aussies interested in them can pm me

The ASOS socks came today, really good quality for the price. A little cold, probably more suited to spring/summer.

for completeness, i finally found the old "socks thread" for anyone who is interested.

also, black fleece has a really steezy black fair isle sock.

kinda into it, put i don't think i can pull off too much black/charcoal...

blackfleecefairislesock.jpg

these are now on sale for $30:

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=720&Product_Id=1434388&Parent_Id=711&default_color=CHARCOAL&sort_by=&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=

edit: i picked up a pair of those sunny sports joints and they run SMALL. print/quality is really great, but if you wear over a size 10US they might not work out too well

Guest guincho

got my MUJI socks in the mail, they look amazing in person.

tumblr_lkshocGMNv1qgwmnlo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1304797821&Signature=tCu64EHAD9DaCNhZbrVNoJdN3vY%3D

my dirt cheap LOL socks

5695315177_a2fda75a73.jpg

still searching for these types in a better material... with the same LOL colourway

How do the MUJI socks fit? I'm an 8.5. Should I go with the 25cm - 27cm or 27cm - 29cm?

Guest guincho
How do the MUJI socks fit? I'm an 8.5. Should I go with the 25cm - 27cm or 27cm - 29cm?

I'm a size 9 and I got the 25cm-27cm and they fit well.

Guest guincho

bought some new two feet ahead socks from hickorees and some foot powder for when I go sockless.

2lxxfr6.jpg

Anyone PM me somewhere that still has the orange sunny sports in stock. got the other colourways! pokemon concept.

Really getting tired of seeing Happy Socks ads on Sufu...

TRUTH

-----------

IMG_2304.JPG

Solmate. Getting my frute swag fix.