Socks Discussion

Vampyrvargfesten

i've got a couple of pairs of two feet ahead. we stock them at 4hm, can't say i love the quality on the thinner cotton blend ones, since the elastic doesn't hold up that well, but the colors and patterns and textures are 10/10 and the thicker cotton blend and the wool blend ones are great.

VE has an online store now so you could get a proxy (not sure if they ship intl). they have a list of stockists online aswell. The VE socks i got are seriously tight, seeing as they come in one size im glad my feet are only size 8, i'm worried im gonna snap one of the elastics on the green/red/white crazy patterned one.

VE has an online store now so you could get a proxy (not sure if they ship intl). they have a list of stockists online aswell. The VE socks i got are seriously tight, seeing as they come in one size im glad my feet are only size 8, i'm worried im gonna snap one of the elastics on the green/red/white crazy patterned one.

really? I am a size 10 and mine are fine.

Okay, just got a pair of the green and red ones, they are definately way smaller, I can get them on (size 9) but they are mad stretched and hard to take off :(

Oh well, only 15 bucks.

Also proxied a 2 pairs for Syed, the maroon coloured ones are really nice, I think I will pick up a pair for myself, I just hope they fit.

Okay, just got a pair of the green and red ones, they are definately way smaller, I can get them on (size 9) but they are mad stretched and hard to take off :(

Oh well, only 15 bucks.

Also proxied a 2 pairs for Syed, the maroon coloured ones are really nice, I think I will pick up a pair for myself, I just hope they fit.

I'm a size 43, hope they fit :o

• 2 weeks later...
for completeness, i finally found the old "socks thread" for anyone who is interested.

also, black fleece has a really steezy black fair isle sock.

kinda into it, put i don't think i can pull off too much black/charcoal...

blackfleecefairislesock.jpg

these are now on sale for $30:

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=720&Product_Id=1434388&Parent_Id=711&default_color=CHARCOAL&sort_by=&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=

edit: i picked up a pair of those sunny sports joints and they run SMALL. print/quality is really great, but if you wear over a size 10US they might not work out too well

Guest guincho
How do the MUJI socks fit? I'm an 8.5. Should I go with the 25cm - 27cm or 27cm - 29cm?

I'm a size 9 and I got the 25cm-27cm and they fit well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...