Socks Discussion

Vampyrvargfesten

^

what! VE socks? in my canberra? where to kop?

Can anyone recommend any formal socks/stores?

I have cropped suit pants and plain black isn't cutting it and neither are the local department stores here.

edit: also interested in a uniqlo proxy that ships to aus if anyone can recommend one ლ(。◕ˇε ˇ◕。ლ)

edit: also interested in a uniqlo proxy that ships to aus if anyone can recommend one ლ(。◕ˇε ˇ◕。ლ)

sharpservice will get jp uniqlo stuff for you, i use them all the time. you are boned re: socks though, unless you are a US 10 or under (i'm way over).

^^ Where did you get them?

From one of the designers of Sunny Sports, we're getting them at all our stores in the fall.

^are they calf or over calf in height?

About mid-calf length.

Guest Ives27
I literally just bought a pair of black and white cdg polka dot socks that fade to grey at the top - current season, really nice.

(the polka dots are pretty big, maybe an inch in diameter each - not sure if that's what you meant)

Where did you get them? The size of the polka dots doesn't matter too much, I actually like ones that are bigger and ones that are smaller and busier.