singapore :: general

ellow

Will be going to Singapore again this year end.

My trips to singapore hasnt been good before, really need to checkout good stores this time round.

Singaporeans, lurkers, Head ups pls. Thanks a bunch.

Anyway, there are some specific stuffs i'm looking for :

Common projects Dessert Boots/Tournament Low

Sperry Topsiders

Band of outsiders x Sperry Loafers.

Brook brothers

Originalfake Tees

The North Face

Apc New Standards

Dior Homme MIJ

Goyard Walelt

Visvim Bank Pouch

Rimowa

AND of course, wher's uniqlo,Muji, or any good recommendations on simple shirts, polos, and tees. Or any good local stores to checkout, i can't seem to find any good directory.

Thanks again guys.

Originafake, Visvim can all be found at surrender/ambush. located at surrender. http://www.surrenderous.com/

Surrender (Singapore) 119 Devonshire Road Singapore 239881 Phone: +65 6733 2130

Dior homme mij can be found at dior homme at Ion orchard. Located at orchard road.

Not sure where stocks CP in sg, if any at all.

APC can be found at Haji Lane i think. Cant remember the name of the store.

Sperry topsiders can be found at some sporting apparel stores, like world of sports or royal sporting house.

Uniqlo is at tampines mall and ion orchard.

Muji can be found at bugis junction and Paragon.

Thats all i know. Not sure about the rest. Hope it helps.

you really couldn't google some of the brands like muji, uniqlo, brook brothers for their website and see the stores??

muji is also at ion orchard and marina

new uniqlo at 313 somerset

check out local brand sifr for plain tees, i've seen them at tangs and rock star soon lee at cineleisure

You're better off coping most of those labels online, actually.

ambush opened another store at the Mandarin Gallery at Meritus Mandarin in Orchard. They stock OriginalFake, DITA, Gaspard Yurkievich, Eley Kishimoto, b-store, etc. Nice store to check out.

There's little point in trying to find CPs in Singapore, because the store that stocked it has closed down. Even if you could find some, they'll be too expensive.

You may also want to check out multi-label store Blackjack at the Forum mall. They're having a year end sale. Some Julius, N. Hoolywood, Helmut Lang, Cabane de Zucca, Tsumori Chisato, Acne, Alexander McQueen, Ring Milano, KGB, etc. Prices are high to begin with, but most items are 60% off.

Club21 Mens at Hilton might still stock some Pierre Hardy, and might be on sale now like the stuff at Blackjack. For Aprils and Cheap Monday, Queens Couture at The Heeren might still have some. You might want to go to Haji Lane for vintage stuff, but the selection is limited and it's mostly womenswear.

I'm not sure why you would want to come to Singapore for those things you're looking for, especially when you sound like you're ready to blow a lot of money. Tokyo would be the ideal place for you.

yeah tokyo its on my schedule too,I'll be hitting up in tokyo's thread soon enough. haha but il drop by singapore end of this year and if i am not wrong, ive heard its pretty good for shopping innit?

Apparently, i dont see any sticky for singapore shopping or something like that.

Maybe you cool dudes should actually contribute and make this a SINGAPORE STORES TO CHECKOUT sticky?

that'll be great as ill be frequenting singapore for work next year.

What about good shirts? thom browne, kitsune, whatever. Anyone into that?

Thanks a heap again.

Front Row carries kitsune, Surrender will be carrying thom browne from ss10 onwards iirc.

woah kitsune! thanks dude, where's front row?

where should i stay would be most convenient for shopping? i might be staying in traders hotel orchard.

Any other good places for good shirts, shoes, chinos? or even good place to dig up some vintage classic bags, furniture or even ART.

Thanks a bunch guys!

although they have a good selection of brands, most of the stuffs they carry arent so good. And are ridiculously expensive too.

I think you'd be better off to get these online, unless you manage to find them on 50-70% on sale.

get some uniqlos if you are in singapore. those are reasonably priced.

great, thanks ken.

I was thinking, if there's anyone selling the stuffs i want above and located in singapore, well, i dont mind doing c.o.d

Do let me know alright, or even if you have a thread in the supermarket, you might as well just advertise here.

Thanks and keep it rollin

Oh great! Thanks for the info. It's much help.

Well, I'm looking for big backpacks too actually. Like uhm anyone knows where am i able to get manhattan portage? or something like that

April77 Dictators?

Originalfake stuff? art, tees, whatever.

Lastly, Havaianas ahaa

Vintage stuffs, bag,furniture,clothes,art,whatver.

Oh great! Thanks for the info. It's much help.

Well, I'm looking for big backpacks too actually. Like uhm anyone knows where am i able to get manhattan portage? or something like that

April77 Dictators?

Originalfake stuff? art, tees, whatever.

Lastly, Havaianas ahaa

Vintage stuffs, bag,furniture,clothes,art,whatver.

havaianas at new urban male . you can find it everywhere in orchard .

originalfake at ambush

april77 dic's at queens couture

vintage stuffs haji lane i suppose?

• 3 weeks later...