readytoignite

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i emailed them like thursday last week..still hasnt got back to me

i just want mai feeshtail parker dammit

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/stylebook.html#/springstyle/1/

The air protection jackets were quite thick weren't they?

i'm pretty sure they were two thin layers with some kind of light insulation/batting between, but it could have just been the two layers.

i'm sure the fishtails are "water resistant" in the way that everything without cholesterol became "no cholesterol"... nylon is naturally that way but doubt there is special treatment.

i have to say - the idea of a nylon fishtail is kind of 90s techno prada.

air protection does have a pretty thin insulation layer but its not too thick. only reason i think this is one of my pocket seams ripped out part of it.

that thing is surprisingly water resistant as well. have been caught in some solid rain on the bike and it never really gets "wet" as it doesn't hold water -- just kind of damp around the seams.

did they restock sizes of the sweatshirts yet? the xs was too small, and i almost never say that. need smallz

I made the same mistake. I wear XS for their merino wool or cashmere sweaters, but for the sweatshirt you need to size one up. I'm loving the gauze sweatshirts they have at the moment, so comfy.

so do the gauze sweatshirts fit the same as the sweatshirts?

my S was a little too small..and when i ordered a down jacket i asked for a small too but when i got it it was a JP szS but it fit surprisingly

is all the +J stuff available instore shown on the product finder?

has anyone tried the slim, classic and regular fit shirts on to compare cuts?

I have a regular and slim shirt, and there isnt a whole lot of difference in the fit.