Uniqlo S/S 10 (incl +J)

readytoignite

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But a warning: I'm fairly certain the heattech caused a slight, but irritable rash over parts of my body. Heattech is made up of milk-protein which could possibly cause problems for people with food allergies. Check out the link: http://www.healthcentral.com/allergy/c/3900/47584/clothing-allergenic.

this is only the japanese version. this wasn't allowed in the us because of well, people like this

nylon jacket is def the nicest item i noticed when checking out the +j stuff

the one made out of stiff plastic bag fabric with the waterproof zipper tape? the fabric on that one reminded me of those plaid plastic chinese shopping bags

out of the +J collection, i liked the wool/mohair 2 button notch lapel suit jacket. really flattering mid-button stance and classic jil straight broad notch lapels. imo it's a more classic fit than the fw ones. the shoulders aren't so sharp and roped and the arms are fuller. i think they used real horn buttons too. only gripe is that it's half lined.

the matching suit pants are fuller than the fw ones. less constricting especially in the calf, but a little saggy in the back. the right back pocket is button free, so you don't have to worry about snagging your wallet and popping a rear button.

i didn't try the button shirts on, but i noticed all the shirting was made of thin cotton poplin. i didn't see any woven oxford fabric on the button downs. the buttons are about 1/2 as thick this time cause they used real shell buttons. they still look dull like cheap plastic buttons though

the one made out of stiff plastic bag fabric with the waterproof zipper tape? the fabric on that one reminded me of those plaid plastic chinese shopping bags

the fabric is much nicer than that - it's comparable to a one of those thin soft shells with hard shell treatments, a little bit of stretch as well. i'm sure it's awesome compared to other fashion shells.

the half-lined suiting and poplin instead of oxford could, i suppose, be attributed to the fact that it's a S/S collection... but that's as far as i can go.

yeah - i have a jil cotton jacket from about 7 years ago that's half lined as well. but it's a fair point, the level of material in general is better than f/w - i got the sense that the designer wasn't able to complete new material to her ideal spec for some of those pieces

somebody enlighten a brother, i am mos def' interested.

i mean a proper base layer like patagonia capilene 1 or under armour... stuff i'd use if i was going out riding vs work or strolling around the city

Thanks for the heads up. It doesn't look as nice as it did in the other picture. The main draw for me was the super-reflective looking hood liner. It looks dull on the website.

yup, i was also looking forward to it and was disappointed with the photos on the website too.

those fucking retards at uniqlo uk fucked up on my order and ended up not sending me the navy suit i ordered due to some system malfunction or whatever and all they do i fucking offer me a 5 pound voucher, what a joke. took them about 2 weeks to get my order dispatched from the warehouse without no explanations and it didn't even come complete.

basically, i need a +j wool mohair suit in navy size m jacket and 32 pants, nay idea if it is still available instore in the US or UK?

so fucking pissed at these dudes, i ordered just hours after it went live at like 4 AM and they couldn't get their shit right.

those fucking retards at uniqlo uk fucked up on my order and ended up not sending me the navy suit i ordered due to some system malfunction or whatever and all they do i fucking offer me a 5 pound voucher, what a joke. took them about 2 weeks to get my order dispatched from the warehouse without no explanations and it didn't even come complete.

basically, i need a +j wool mohair suit in navy size m jacket and 32 pants, nay idea if it is still available instore in the US or UK?

so fucking pissed at these dudes, i ordered just hours after it went live at like 4 AM and they couldn't get their shit right.

Fuck that man, get back on to em, they screwed up one of my recent orders in a similar way, I got 20% off my next order.

• 2 weeks later...