Uniqlo S/S 10 (incl +J)

readytoignite

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe i'm way behind the curve, but how long as uniqlo been taking orders over the internet? I emailed them about a bunch of stuff last night, got e-mail this morning saying what was in stock/what wasn't and if I'd like to go ahead and order anyway.

basically this; did anyone else feel the same way?

lighter weight cotton (fair enough), less substantial buttons, wider collar than the FW shirting on both the buttondown and classic collar shirts.

Just got my button down in the mail this morning, gotta say I am a little disappointed. I was expecting something a little thicker for the money, material is very thin, and its really more suited to a dress shirt than something casual like I was expecting. That being said, the fit is really spot on, so I reckon ill be keeping it.

stopped by yesterday - stock was already running thin on some pieces/styles/colors. they nylon bomber felt pretty nice, taped seams bla bla bla but if you really need something like that you might as well spring for a proper paclite that will perform the way it's supposed to.

the standout piece was the slant pocket jacket, basically a cotton military type jacket with an offset zipper/button down front and two map pockets below the breast... isn't in the explorer for some reason along with a bunch of other stuff like belts, beanies etc

took a look around the other s/s stuff, some nice colorblock light jackets for anyone still doing shiny.

the standout piece was the slant pocket jacket, basically a cotton military type jacket with an offset zipper/button down front and two map pockets below the breast...

Yeah, this was the best piece of the men's collection. This was what I was talking about before, I copped this.

There's the slim fit ones and the regular ones. If you're talking about the regular ones, they're pretty roomy throughout, like regular straight fit. There's pretty much no taper, they have a decent rise, like a mid-rise, etc. They're definitely not slim. I would compare the fit to the UVCs.

Yo so is heattech the shit or not the shit

it just got mad cold

Go out any buy some heatteach right now!

I was able to walk around NYC last week in a heatteach thermal with light weight jacket, heattech long johns and april 77's. I felt invincible out in the cold. Barely seemed like I was wearing enough to be outside.The best part was that I didn't get super warm whenever I went inside to shop or eat. I could leave my jacket on indoors and the heattech really helped to maintain my body heat.

But a warning: I'm fairly certain the heattech caused a slight, but irritable rash over parts of my body. Heattech is made up of milk-protein which could possibly cause problems for people with food allergies. Check out the link: http://www.healthcentral.com/allergy/c/3900/47584/clothing-allergenic.