Uniqlo S/S 10 (incl +J)

readytoignite

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what's the dirt on this thursday - did they mega-up the stock? i can't imagine anyone wanting to wait in line forever for this one but i bet there'll be a line nonetheless
I was there yesterday. Don't have any dirt but the right side of the store is all +J now. Looked like a lot of stock. Walls were lined with folded stuff. I'm not going until a day or two into it.

so what's the dirt on this thursday - did they mega-up the stock? i can't imagine anyone wanting to wait in line forever for this one but i bet there'll be a line nonetheless
I was there yesterday. Don't have any dirt but the right side of the store is all +J now. Looked like a lot of stock. Walls were lined with folded stuff. I'm not going until a day or two into it.

Uniqlo 2010 Spring Collection

by Eugene Kan, January 14, 2010

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-1.jpg

With an ever growing stake in affordable fashion, Uniqlo’s 2010 spring collection. With a relatively subtle palette of colors, some seasonally relevant pastel colors do manage to creep their way into the line-up which is marked by an overall fitted style. Look for the collection at Uniqlo stores worldwide.

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-2.jpg

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-3.jpg

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-4.jpg

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-5.jpg

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-6.jpg

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-7.jpg

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-8.jpg

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-9.jpg

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-10.jpg

Just went to Uniqlo today. Line for +J starts INSIDE the store, so if you just want to browse non-+J stuff you can. Great stuff, section kind of small. I bought a suit. Chino's don't fit as slim, also kind of stiff.

Jil Sander herself was there in the fitting rooms section with her assistant Marianne (I think) and the manager of the Soho store. I was in the dressing room trying on a suit, and I came out and there was this wonderful looking blonde lady looking at me. I realized it was Jil Sander herself and shook her hand. She asked me where I went to school etc etc. and her assistant took a picture of me for her iPhone. Jil was carrying one of her own bags, one of the geometric sphere type ones haha.

Great customer service by the way. Great great great great great. Great.

Got the linen collared jacket... really cool piece with perfect fit. Besides that and the trench, I was somewhat disappointed. The shirts were very ordinary, the chinos and trousers fit kind of strange, the fit on the F/W was definitely better, and there were a bunch of light, unlined spring jackets (half of which should've been scrapped).

On tops, shirts, jackets, blazers, etc. its about the same. But, the trousers, even the slim fit ones, are a good bit roomier in the waist and thigh, and have less of a taper.

Vintage flat front trousers in cotton duck type material are great, got myself a pair. Remind of uniqlo vintage chinos, but with some cool details like suspender buttons and side cinch, and a decent material. They have a really similar cut to the uvc. I got myself a pair, and although the leg opening is slightly bigger than what I usually wear, it works out fine when I roll them up a bit or cuff them.

I really want this jacket. It's mainline Uniqlo, not +J, correct? When is this stuff supposed to be released? Also, ssheat, any pics of the vintage flat front trousers in the cotton duck material? Definitely some good looking pieces this season.

uniqlossfashionisto11.jpg

I will post some. I don't think that these pant were particularly popular, its a thick khaki that resembles visually and color wise cotton duck. I didn't check the other areas of the store, so I can't give a great description of the other items, but, it is not +j. Those trousers look pretty awesome, thom browne steeze.