Beatle x Sidney – SE x IH 07 overdye – The Black Year(s)

sidneylo

my money is on sid..those fh's are still one of the finest pairs I've ever seen...

but - bottomline - this is more or less just a fun project to see how the black overdye evolves...I swear,if the sun shines on them I can see a glimps of blue - but than again - all I see is just super deep dark black...

btw - whoever was asking - I work for a local TV station - so being out on shoots and sitting infront of the computer are part of the job....

Okay - sid - I am sure you are enjoying these as much as I do - xmas pics coming up...

I will say that my money is on Beatle (for very obvious reasons). I saw her pair from two summers ago, and they were completely destroyed. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses; the timing of a new year with a new project makes it just that much more exciting.

I'll be putting up some more shots soon. The mid-length wallet is coming out of retirement for this one. :)

what amazes me the most is that these look so different depending on the light conditions...one time they are completely black - sometimes they appear to be gray - and than again they seam to be a purple blue...

I'm definitely picking up on the purple hues. In bright direct sunlight it's greyed out. Very interesting and fun to wear since it changes constantly.