The Pikebrothers

almostnice

well, the powers that be @ the job moved me to another department, and i've been given i pseudo raise, which means 2 things: i am now able to wear my PB shirt all day at work, since it's a lot colder in my new spot, and i'm working nights. previously we were not allowed to wear 'pockets above the waist' per ridiculous dress code. my jeans will get to take it easy since i'll be walking around all day with a clipboard instead of dragging empty pallets. after a few days of wear the denim is getting softer now.

Hi Bobo,great to hear from you,been a while! on page 3 you see me wearing the army coverall in medium which is made from the same denim as the pants.its cut huge,i wear a 32 in most jeans(but 34 in the bib),at 180 cm i weight 75 kg,that should give you an idea.i think i could have fitted into a small.i am not sure about the shrinking rate,but for any more questions you can shoot them a mail.keep in mind that the army denimline is discotinued,so its only available while stock last.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, he even offered $$$ to get them hemmed. i will consider it a shameless bribe. what a foul gesture. bibs look good, so all is forgiven. he got my soft underbelly...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Saw that the other day. Any chance you could get down there when they get in for some fit/ sizing flicks? Would be much appreciated!
i will be able to handle them here in Hamburg in ca. 3 weeks,you can expect extensive detail- and fitpics then.
I hope it doesn't have big print on the back...

no print at all.they will come with a historical booklet and an USN stencil for DOY printing.