The Pikebrothers

almostnice

Oh man, that exposed selvage coin pocket kind of killed it for my preferences... otherwise, they look great! would love see how they age.

thats the only detail i am not too keen on my bib,but on the next run this will be changed to a classic watch/coinpocket.dont know if this counts for the roamer aswell..

and i duly thank you for your services kind sir...this follow the typical addictive behahavior progression. i had to get something for my upper-body to fade as well. of course a denim hat is next...as soon as it gets to VA its going into daily rotation, im hype:eek:, especially about the all-cotton stitching...

it finally made it:

4290817078_51aaf19df2.jpg

4290076357_b112e46de5.jpg

4290818700_0c53594deb.jpg

i asked our lovely painting-apprentice Svea to try it on.its a small but runs huge.according to Pikebros it will shrink a good amount.salaami,we all know how much you love to cook your denim,so no problem for you!

4290815526_36c1df32c9.jpg

4290074063_eb437281eb.jpg

next and last pics are done by a colleague,who is good in painting but useless when it comes to take pictures.

4290816366_bb82073b51.jpg

4290158753_5e4be28426.jpg

shirt will be on its way to salaami tomorrow!

together with the denimshirt i ordered 3 tees for myself:

4293390448_4fd3922975.jpg

fit:

4293390084_957fc707bb.jpg

no comments on my matchstick bizeps,please!

I usually wear a medium in most tees,but these run small so its large for me.I really love the fabric,its some sort of singed cotton,very light and comfortable to wear.a great and cheaper alternative to my other favourite tee-brand,Johnson Motors,which are really pricy here in germany.

if it's a ''choose your own denim shirt'' contest thats cool, cause i think the PB one might be discontinued. there's plenty of good labels to choose from. TV has a mean FH wabash joint.

thats the only detail i am not too keen on my bib,but on the next run this will be changed to a classic watch/coinpocket.dont know if this counts for the roamer aswell..
just got the information that the new run of the roamer is available this week,featuring now a classic watchpocket,new embossed rivets like on the engineers,inseam is now either 36" or 38".

so they changed it or it is still a classic fifth pocket? the one they had on the site looked pretty classic to me. i'm super confused. :confused:

did you mean the ridersroom was getting the new roamers? b/c the pikesbrothers.com has shown a roamer with a typical levis style fifth pocket since the inception of this thread. this could be the point of confusion.

thanks for the info.

here's pics of me working in the shirt, but first a shitty fit pic...this garment is cut BIG! i didn't roll up the sleeves to give a truer fit pic. the phat spliff of good ganja did'nt come with the shirt, but it helps...the weed was so good i smoked about a 1/2 of that joint and had to sit my black ass down for a minute. i'm trying to do the Markmont eye...worn with denime 66xx, and US gov't watch cap.

56158091.jpg

about to measure & cut a slab of concrete board (i'm remodeling our shower @ the crib). it's kinda rough, so i guess it contributes to fading if it happens to rub against you... 74424358.jpg

49484759.jpg

23450424.jpg

these are all RAW pics, i put the shirt on as soon as i got it( a week ago), and you've already seen markus' detailed(and higher quality) pics. i boiled it( bonus pic in ''you know you're addicted thread) after i was done for the night. then i washed with Kirk's castile soap(google it). so much indigo bled out that it scared me. after drying, the shirt was as dark as it came. almostnice is the man for this one! i can't rock it everyday now cause we can't wear shirts/jackets with pockets at work, and we have to tuck in our shirts. the 'jacket' imho is not really cut to be tucked in, and it will look silly with a slim jean that way. untucked its fine. i'm doing all real hard labor in it of course. i wanna see how this bitch fades!

from what i can see,it does fit big but looks the shit on you.according to Fabian of Pikebros it will shrink up to 10%.this is no chambray,its a proper reproduction of an navy workshirt,a real one is shown in the Lightning Denimjacket special.

hope you like the other stuff i included.

1935 mechanic Bib at 6 months,prewash:

4341921004_ef71b66c85.jpg

4341922108_e57bb56215.jpg

4341919874_c6b2108eeb_b.jpg

they are in the was right now,postpics will follow as soon as they are dry.