Nutella Appreciation

crissyw

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ holy shit :eek:

anyone who had nutella in europe and then tries it in us will he very disappointed

my parents once brought this 5 kg jar of nutella (similar tothe big jars that have been posted) from italy. it tasted kinda weird compared to the german product.

also a lot of peeps are requesting 'euro' nutella, i have a feeling that nutella tastes different in each respective country

i once did nutella + chestnut spread

prettty good

41166768965a8ebeebd0.jpg

holy crap i need to be on the lookout for this, all i see is the regular bonne maman marmelade/jam

i smuggled weed across amsterdam border back into paris in nutella cause i figured they would never question it, i was right

but then all the nutella in immediate contact with the bag had a sort of weed taste and smell. still ate it though.

^ holy shit :eek:

my parents once brought this 5 kg jar of nutella (similar tothe big jars that have been posted) from italy. it tasted kinda weird compared to the german product.

also a lot of peeps are requesting 'euro' nutella, i have a feeling that nutella tastes different in each respective country

it's common practice to produce the food according to the different tastes in different countries. Italians like very sweet products, Czech and Polish people, too.

During the first iraqi invasion, some Italian journalists got suck behind enemy lines with an army troop. They had a sat phone to call their agency, and did so with an airdrop request for supplies. They requested "batteries, bottled water, and nutella". True story. It's in the book "Chocolate: a bittersweet saga of light and dark" by mort rosenblum. Enjoyable read, too.

• 5 months later...

nutella + kings hawaiian bread is the best quick snack ever.

made nutella + peanut butter brownies last year, they were also incredible. soooo moist... probably because my ratio of nutella to pb was somewhere around 3 to 1.

thinking of making peanut butter fudge rice krispies, but with nutella fudge instead of chocolate/pb. will post results.

crepes with nutella are godly

want one now :(

you want one i'll get one in a few minutes...can't wait :D...

german nutella is just the best. i love it...

all this other fake shit is pretty bad. nine of them got the flavour like the original one...just awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
I can't have this thing around in my kitchen cos I just eat it from the jar with a spoon >_<

Haha glad I am not the only one that does this, good thing it isnt completely bad for you in moderation. Kinda compairable to peanut butter, fattening yes/unhealthy no. I try and keep it to just a little spoon full as a treat.