post things you're not proud of having

alexryb

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just moved and in the process of moving i sold/donated/threw away all the crap i wasn't proud of owning. i actually threw away everything i possibly could that i knew i wasn't going to regret tossing -- i.e., trophies from high schools, letters and postcards, all my old crappy ikea furniture. nostalgia's for pussies.

i just moved and in the process of moving i sold/donated/threw away all the crap i wasn't proud of owning. i actually threw away everything i possibly could that i knew i wasn't going to regret tossing -- i.e., trophies from high schools, letters and postcards, all my old crappy ikea furniture. nostalgia's for pussies.

Now that you have destroyed your past, the cult of SuperFuture will lovingly accept you into the relm of internet coolness :)

i have this ralph lauren jeans hoodie that i wear contently. it's pretty ugly but is very warm and just about the perfect shape for a hooded sweatshirt. people make fun of it quite often until they get the chance to wear it.

i got it for like 20 bucks at macys.

if you like it, wear it. fuck other people

buying school clothes at Karmaloop instead of at Gilt

i bought one thing from gilt, and it's the worse fitting piece of clothing i've ever bought. guess that has to do with the brand, tho, not gilt group

thing i'm not proud of having currently:

jersey shore on the television set, watching it contently. these people are so hideous (visually & morally)

• 2 weeks later...