i just applied for a job at the gap

alexryb

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am personally looking for a job right now in NY after a venture unexpectedly (and quickly) went belly up. Would love to stay in NY for much longer

i worked in high-end women's retail (runway show, clients books, etc.) and it had it's ups and downs. made loads of money in commission, and it was a fairly easy job. the attitudes made it unbearable though, from the uber stuck-up bitches that worked there (really hot but i'm a supergay, so moot point) to the women who would shop there. oh and shooting the shit with upper-class housewives all day made me want to kill myself.

i worked in high-end women's retail (runway show, clients books, etc.) and it had it's ups and downs. made loads of money in commission, and it was a fairly easy job. the attitudes made it unbearable though, from the uber stuck-up bitches that worked there (really hot but i'm a supergay, so moot point) to the women who would shop there. oh and shooting the shit with upper-class housewives all day made me want to kill myself.

dude, everything about your job sounds cool. bet those upper-class housewives r looking 4 company

i'm applying via paper, but i've been busy with finals & haven't turn the app in yet. don't want to start till after new years anyways (which will make it harder to get a job, what with retail sales going down, but whatever)

so broke right now

have to ask my parents for money again for the third time this month (and they're paying my rent due to my unemployment)

having no money is a "humbling" experience, you might say