CREEPers (and other things with thick soles)

chris

diamonds: you can use ask for foam as per midsole + a protective vibram sole (the thin ones the cobbler uses to reinforce soles).

you cna also ask for rubber, i guess?

we all saw jap kids wearing chucks with stacked soles - well they just bring chucks to cobblers and ask to add stacked soles.

you can also search for a shoe supply store (ask your cobbler where to cop materials to make shoes, soles, etc), cop layers of crepe and bring them with the shoes to the cobbler after.

diamonds: you can use ask for foam as per midsole + a protective vibram sole (the thin ones the cobbler uses to reinforce soles).

you cna also ask for rubber, i guess?

we all saw jap kids wearing chucks with stacked soles - well they just bring chucks to cobblers and ask to add stacked soles.

you can also search for a shoe supply store (ask your cobbler where to cop materials to make shoes, soles, etc), cop layers of crepe and bring them with the shoes to the cobbler after.

thanks will! I think this sounds like the best approach to take. now the question remains, what sort of shoes should i select. basic low cut white chuck is my first thought??

th41275056114Converse%20White%20Low%201.jpg

any other suggestions??

all white leather chuck would look cool too. the cut of the shoe is just a preference.

i'd like to have scans to post in this thread, but i don't have, at the moment, the time to go thru all the scans of jap. mags. there's always http://fy-fruits.tumblr.com/

i'd say if you want to get just an inch (or so) of sole added to the shoe, go with the low cut ones.

edit: where are you located? if you're in ny or near, just go to Boris shoe repair in new york and he'll help you. He's used to do that.

tsukarara-img600x450-1298791778qrhcnc52231.jpg

Number (N)ine