Post a photo of your bookshelf...

Baeyer-Drewson

• 6 months later...

Shit, so I never got around to taking photos of the bookshelves at my parents place where most of my books live (cramped apartment living concept).

Just to bump the thread, here are some beautiful bookstore photos from another thread. I'd fucking love to own/run a bookstore like this when I'm old and out of the science game. Something to keep myself busy with as I retire. Build a little cafe and make it a cosy spot for chilling and reading. I'd only stock books that I'd personally approved of. None of that Stephanie Meyer/airport novel bullshit.

Back in the city today , pics of my mates book / record shop , downstairs is the vintage clothes shop.

001-21.jpg

002-16.jpg

003-14.jpg

edit: fuck it, gonna take some selected shots of my dishevelled apartment book shelves tonight.

A few other randoms from the other two bookshelves.

img5914m.jpg

img5917l.jpg

img5926.jpg

Books I've picked up in the last couple of months. Yet to be filed to a "to read" shelf somewhere, currently residing on kitchen table. Some of these are gifts, eg, multiple copies and some of the McCarthy stuff.

img5860p.jpg

img5867e.jpg

img5866ne.jpg

I dread the day that my parents decide to move house and I have to move all the books I have there...

• 2 years later...