Dearest sufu

AgentJ

After posting a few of my recent outfits, I got some reps referencing how people on this board used to hate me. Yeah, I used to be a total douchebag, because I was young and immature. I haven't really posted anything on here in over a year since I began college. I only ask that you forgive my past immaturity, I would like to continue to post and receive feedback, but I feel that will be hindered by my past mistakes. To those of you who remember me, you probably dislike me, and with good reason.

cliffnotes - In the past I was a big dickhead on sufu, hate was warranted, etc. Would like to not be thought of as such in the future, apologies for past actions.

Love,

AgentJ

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnjbMtHH1H8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnjbMtHH1H8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HAPTRONIC DUDE USED THE NWORD.

Surly if a black person such as my self slightly even hints @ using the n-word (remember the old english term?) and gets notified, this Pink Toe should be banned.

Its cool, I already got an infraction for it. Justice was indeed served.

dearest superfuture,

whitney is indeed right superfuture does has it's standards. trash has what is perhaps even higher standards.

there was a time when a thread had to be elevated to trash by one of the moderation team when it was deemed worthy of being read again rather than being deleted outright. this changed somewhat when people decided to start threads in the trash.

at first the people who started these threads held themselves to the codes of the trash, and all was good,

-is my post entertaining to others?

-has my post been stated before?

-is my post on the topic of the thread?

these are the questions that a poster may ask themselves before hitting submit reply.

in order to keep the standards of the trash there are guardians of this code who you may recognise by the user title superfuture# underneath their username.

the code of the trash has been extended as the board has and users who seem unaware that there is in fact a code post more than the originals.

there are posts that amount to useless clutter, and posts that contribute poor form.

useless clutter amounts to anything that would be better served by private message or indeed im

for example

wtf
u have to admit.

it made u laugh

as bad as it is

plus the reactions to it.

317e99e.gif

anny- i don't know why i laughed. i have a weird sense of humor :/

2rpqkqv.gif

i have removed the name to alleviate some of the inevitable embarrassment that would be caused by the two posters when they realize that the back and forth conversation was in fact posted in a thread that has had 4,543,671 views, by who knows how many people. i am sure that these viewers had not intended to click on an aim converstaion between these two people otherwise they could have clicked on another thread What Are You Talking About On Aim Today?

poor form comes about when talking about the mechanics of the site/trash, an example is if you mention how much reputation you can give and take away.

these are things that an observer can work out for themselves, and if you need to talk your rep points then the numbers mean less than you think.

in fact put too much stock in reputation points/rep power and you may wake up to a nasty surprise when the neg rep fairy decides to visit, and restore meaning to reputation by taking away all the points that are gained in the reacharound.

yes there are standards in the trash, but if you haven't ever had a superfuture# then they have never been your's to decide,

thinking of you

hap

if you had truly seen the wrongs of your 'past ways' as you've said, you should have simply recreated a new account (see scotty2).

lulz

good luck to you sir.

creating a new account seems kinda bitch. I decided to just try to right my wrongs without making a new identity.

Its kinda like I can take responsibility for being a douchebag, or just make a new account and pretend im someone else.

opps.

that was me hap! i forgot superfuture needed a numeric number (10) to tell as whether something is sarcastic or not.

if i were ever serious about something i would convey it via rep, pos or neg and i've done neither to agent so far. (0)

opps.

that was me hap! i forgot superfuture needed a numeric number (10) to tell as whether something is sarcastic or not.

actually i think you forgot that supertrash is not your and another member's personal chat session. people actually want to read supertrash.