the lol wut threak

jeepster

"Japanese fashion brand Vive Vagina is best known for their trademark vagina-print tights"

http://tokyofashion.com/japanese-vive-vaginas-blue-willow/

digging the fine China inspo, til I realized the blue diamond things are actually vajayjays 

Edit: didn't realized link was dead

http://h-fractal.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=1806329&csid=0

Edited by FatCook

http://crimefeed.com/2014/12/inmate-dies/

On December 16, Florida resident April Rollinson was arrested for drug charges. Sadly, she died a week later after deputies found a crack pipe and bottle of pills hidden in her vagina.

The 31-year-old woman, who had an extensive rap sheet, was taken to a hospital to have the foreign items removed from her privates, seemingly without any trouble.

In fact, she was able to extract them herself in the same time it took a nurse to find a bedpan.

While she was removing the contraband from her personal area, police believe she ingested the crack rock in her vagina without anyone knowing.

When Rollinson was put back in jail, she began to experience distress during the booking process. She then returned to the same hospital where she died on Monday.

Lv4EhvW.jpg

That is one nasty triflinass B blm totally mane far beyond past n' utterly unthreakworthy..

Why sneak stuff in tho just be direct mane lay it on out how your popz was online clearly hintin, lettin erryone who biz it idnt know that a motherfucker was mindin his, yes indeedy just superdupermindin his yet superlit & last thing at all called for was any kinda drysnitchin niggas heavy until around 1 pm like niggas do steady fuckin faggots like wiz and his buddy buddy passenger supreme lardass.

qkpnDe3.jpg

noooot cool betta check yo pops and or benji fatass too

lol wut

Edited by __3xL

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm I know that it's the internet and 'NSFL' and all that but I can kinda tell that shopping a load of IS execution photos is actually a bit fucked.

leave that shit to the weird tumblrs imo

I think the problem is that there was nothing clever/subversive going on. Just really tasteless memey shit.

I wonder if there coulda been a better way to translate the hook into the hamburger design, *cause the extended beef bart just looks like a turd and that's kind of a gross thing to have in your cheeseburger