the lol wut threak

jeepster

• 2 weeks later...
Customer Review

205 of 264 people found the following review helpful
stars-5-0._V192240867_.gif Returned my love to me., August 14, 2012
This review is from: Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM Super Telephoto Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics)
I will admit, the last few months I have really been in a rut. Due to some personal issues I, a pretty average guy, ended up learning quite a few new terms. Like 'harassment', 'court order', 'stalking', and 'restraining order'. I am no legal scholar, I barely made it through the last 3 years of high school. But I can tell you this. I love my Lorraine, even if she is a little stand offish at the moment. When my lawyer told me that I couldn't come within 100 yards of her, I was heart broken. Mostly because I'm no damned Canadian, and had to convert yards to feet, but also because I knew it would be harder for me and my sweet Lorraine to be together. Then this baby came along. I can now sit outside and watch her all through the morning, and the afternoon, and the night, twilight, trips to the gym, when she picks out the best tomatoes at safeway, while filling her car with gas, walking into that doctors office last Wednesday around 4:15:32pm. It's really turned my life around.

I will always love you Lorraine, and thank you Canon for keeping her in my life.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2J353ABHN9I7H/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00132FXOW&nodeID=502394&store=photo

This is not a video, but I went to this festival last weekend and on the last day some guy came over to our tents.

I don´t know what drugs he had taken, but he was high as a kite. He only wore a perfecto and a t-shirt and vans - no pants or boxers.

On his leg he had a big fresh wound and he had painted war paint-esque patterns on his face using the blood from his wound.

Then someone pointed out there was some yellowish stuff on his penis, so he took a look at it and said "Oh yeah, that´s mustard", rubbed it off with his fingers

and smeared it on his buddy´s face.

Definately a "lol wut" moment.

haploid, on 28 Jun 2013 - 3:15 PM, said:

... uhhh what about the whole Sodom and Gomorra fire and brimstone thing specifically because of sodomy?

this is annoying

"Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food, and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy. Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me. Therefore I removed them when I saw it."

Ezekiel 16:49-50