the lol wut threak

jeepster

The asian guy trying to act all baller throughout the entire set. Could probably cross-posted into Punchable Faces.

who get's upset over free money? 

to be fair most people who are hating on me are the same kids that go to the boiler room to stand around and look awkward.

Edited by spaces

to be fair most people who are hating on me are the same kids that go to the boiler room to stand around and look awkward.

u get me

when i'm counting money in the middle of floor and get looks, i just know they're hating cuz they're just standing around while i'm here counting money to make sure i have enough to buy bulk shin ramyun black for the next month

i'm like u idiot, can't u see i'm counting my money why are you distracting me and now i've gotta start over again, and have to relick my thumb to get some purchase on a note.

i hate that

Were you really the guy who was wearing a scarf and fanning himself with money? I would love to meet you in person

to be honest I just wanted to liven up the LA boiler room, I've been watching the broadcasts for a minute and the ones here always seemed to lack vibes. I can understand the perceptions of me being a douche etc but that only came to me in retrospect. 

don't we listen to music about spending money unwisely and engaging in specific activities including but not limited to, making it rain and having fun. 

And it only seems like the nerds/geeks think my actions were dumb, I've only had people come up to me  in real life and say they thought I was funny/entertaining or whatever. All that stuff is really irrelevant to me though.

I just want everyone to be more lighthearted and have a little bit more fun. 

Edited by spaces

were you in the back head nodding along to some tunes you didn't really feel but you were just there because you read boiler room on some internet sites and your asian pal said he had knew where the address was? I saw a couple of you's if so. 

(if not I'm just being a dick.)

Edited by spaces