Red chambray? Where?

gululv

Hi! I'm on the search for a red chambray shirt, called "the white whale of shirts" by someone. I found an amazing red chambray by Studio d'Artisan, but unfortunately it was sold out. There's one by a brand called Heavy Iron (I think), but it was a little expensive, and I didnt like the western pockets. So can you help me find a red chambray somewhere? Any ideas?

any one wear supreme stuff and jcrew shirts? how do the jcrew shirts fit compared to supreme button downs? I want to get the regular blue one, sorry I know its irrelevant to the red one...but just thought I could get a quick response here.

Yo lex, I have the regular blue one in XL and in my opinion it fits quite a bit larger than Supreme button downs in XL. You would probably need a small seeing that you are a medium in Supreme, but the best bet is to go try one on.

Yea I'd say try it on too. But they do say that these chambrays should be slimmer fitting, so maybe you'd still be a medium in it? They've got a blue chambray in store right now so Lex, you can probably try that on and find out now.

Dude, what happened to MJK? I was wearing a coat I bought off him a year or two ago, the guy is just doing undewear and shirts... I loved his pants/outerwear. :\

Yo lex, I have the regular blue one in XL and in my opinion it fits quite a bit larger than Supreme button downs in XL. You would probably need a small seeing that you are a medium in Supreme, but the best bet is to go try one on.

Agreeing with kev here. I've got small and medium J. Crew shirts, and the small fits about the same as a M supreme button-down, with the exception that supreme's arms are just a tad longer. My medium J. Crew's are definitely bigger than supreme's though. I think going for a small would be your best bet.

• 2 months later...

i tried on the lucky brand red chambray - no bueno.

the color was good but fit like complete shit, worse than j. crew. i'm about 6ft and the size small's sleeves went all the way down to the middle of my fingers, the hem on the body also went way past my crotch & ass. let's not even talk about the width; it looked like a boyfriend shirt on me. :(