• LHT 710
    • LHT SD-103
    • Sugarcane '47 Type II 50/50 blend
    • No more contests please!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in either way because all of the jeans mentioned are truly unique and great.

But, I do feel, as iamstarwars said, that other brands should be considered in favor of samurai. Samurai is pretty well known and attractive to users, but I think that a contest would draw parallels to the original, and also, so many people already own samurai. There's so many other brands out there that are under-appreciated here that promise to work well for a contest. Maybe the eternal contest could be pushed forward by a little bit, and if possible, maybe we could throw in a bit of a cut change, and new and more interesting stylistic details and features? Besides that option, if you would really want to be specific to Blue in Green, SDA LHT would also be a great option, as would PBJ or Oni. But, I guess the first two are the best options. I don't think that having two BiG contests at the same time would be great, so I guess one of samurai LHT or eternal should be chosen for 2010.

I paid for a pair of 710's yesterday, but they sold the last one in the store before the website updated so I missed out on them. So a Sammie contest would kill two birds with one stone.

LHT would be very attractive to me. However, eternal contest would be fine just as long as they aren't the 811. I like the idea of a contest having a lesser known brand like Warehouse or JB or a truly unique concept *hint buckleback on a slim fit*

I still like the idea of using samurai's jin denim sure we've all seen samurai but there's maybe 3-4 pairs of jins on this board. something different from a brand we all know. on a side note maybe we can use sterling silver hardware like on the yamato models, a cinch back would be great.

I still like the idea of using samurai's jin denim sure we've all seen samurai but there's maybe 3-4 pairs of jins on this board. something different from a brand we all know. on a side note maybe we can use sterling silver hardware like on the yamato models, a cinch back would be great.

Yeah, as popular as Samurai is there really aren't many people wearing the Jin models. I'd love to see a contest for once that isn't using a model that's Levi's based. The Samurai Leepros are a great choice for that imo.

What about some kind of Sam x Eternal x Sufu collab??

mid/high rise

cinch back

straight w/ little taper

hidden arcs

collab patch

rep bar colored selvage thread

lht

just a thought..