Common Projects Sizing

Guest johnsinclair

probably a good idea to post here as well as the small questions thread..

how's the sizing on safari boot if I have wide feet? I usually wear UK11/EUR45, tried EUR44 at Dover St. Market today and they are pretty tight on the sides. Lengthwise they seem just about okay.

Should I get UK11 (EUR45) or UK10 (EUR44)?

probably a good idea to post here as well as the small questions thread..

how's the sizing on safari boot if I have wide feet? I usually wear UK11/EUR45, tried EUR44 at Dover St. Market today and they are pretty tight on the sides. Lengthwise they seem just about okay.

Should I get UK11 (EUR45) or UK10 (EUR44)?

depends on the material i guess. I've got the nappa ones and had the same problem, but after 3-4 days of wear they softened a lot and now fit me like a glove

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Mine still looks pretty good after 3 years of wear. The toe gets creased after few months but that's too be expected. The white achilles are the hardest to maintain but for the leather part, I've used toothpaste to clean it up and it does it's job and I use the Mr. Clean magic eraser for the soles (works for every shoes), just don't use it on the leather.

It's probably worth mentioning that they are quite narrow, so don't size down if you have wide feet. The tournaments run even bigger, even I could probably have sized down on them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...