Common Projects Sizing

Guest johnsinclair

Guest johnsinclair

hey,

did a search and couldn't a sizing guide for common projects. looking into the achilles low top of this season. I'm usually a us 11/eu 44. any experience with these? any help welcome. thanks.

• 1 year later...
If I'm a 9.5-10D in American dress shoes like Allen Edmonds, 10 in chucks and 10.5 in dunks etc what size would I need in Common Projects dress shoes like the 3 hole slip?

thanks

The dress shoes fit a bit more true to size, you prolly wont have to size down for these.. i fit both 43 for sneakers and dress shoes..

• 2 months later...
should wide feet size up? im a 10 in chucks but i have wide feet so i was thinkin of getting 44s

it depends on the lot size(numbers on the side of the shoe besides the size) of the model in question because even in the same models, let's say acchiles low, different lot sizes use different stiching and padding making some of them fit much tighter. this information is in one of the cp threads, you should search for it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm normally a 8-8.5 US what size should i get? 41 or 42?

i am the same and i got the 42 and it was way too long and creased so badly, so dont get the 42. 41, or maybe even 40, is what you should be asking. in general i get 41 or 41.5 in all my italian shoes, so take that for what its worth.

I'm normally a 8-8.5 US what size should i get? 41 or 42?

Depends on foot shape, I am almost in the same situation as the guy in the post above me

I am a US 8 or 8.5 depending on the shoe and material ( ie stretch factor) and I wear a 41 in CP. My feet are of average width, and at a 41 I am left with plenty of room in the toe cap, but I am a perfect fit on the sides, if not slightly snug

I would highly advise against the 42 unless your feet are abnormally wide, a 41 will suit you fine. Sizing up that much will only crease the hell out of the front of the shoes because they will be way too long

• 8 months later...

I'm adding this thread for the sake of providing some info on the sizing of different Common Projects, since such information does not seem to be readily provided either within superfuture or the net.

In fact, I have only two shoes with which to start the conversation, but in future perhaps people could contribute if they see fit.

I have the Achilles Low in patent leather and the Court Mid in regular leather (which I understand to be different than the Achilles Original leather). The Achilles is a size 46, while the Court Mid is a 45.

The Court Mid is maybe a 1/4" shorter when lined up sole-to-sole. The widths are the same.

The Court Mid fits a little bit snugger, however I just got it and I imagine it is likely to stretch some in time.

The Achilles Low (again, in patent) has stretched some in my couple weeks of owning them.

I imagine the similarities in sizing despite a difference in labeled size is at least partially due to the material used - the patent leather perhaps makes it a slightly snugger shoe. That being said, I read elsewhere in the forum that someone who had an Achilles Original nonetheless felt the Court Mid to be looser.

Hope someone finds this useful.

hello, thanks for sharing your experience with CP sizing.

I'd like to know if you sized down or bought your normal size. I'm looking to buy a pair of Achilles low and am confused about the sizing of this brand.

I live in Eastern Europe and can only order them from W Europe or worse US or Canada, for 250 Euros+ / USD 400 and if I get the wrong size I must also fork another 30 - 50 Euros for return shipping.

Oki-ni says size down, Tobi - buy your true size, Tres Bien shop - fits large, Revolve - true to size but narrow. So which is it? :(

Im a az, 12 in vans/jordans/general sneakers

sz. 11 in dress shoes

sz. 45 in common project

I have both achilles low original and court midtop in sz 45.

The achilles low is more narrow. It has stretched to the width of my foot

the court mid seems to have a wider toebox

Again, I think that the material of the shoe has some play in deciding the fit.

That being said, my feet roughly measure about 12.5 and are narrow. I find CPs to fit the best because they are in my experience narrow-fitting shoes.

As for length, again, I bought a 46 for the Achilles because A.) that was what was available for a good price and B.) that was what I guessed would fit. And I was right. I'd say that they run about a size large on the Achilles (I think shoe companies generally list 46 as being between a 11.5 and 12 US, and so on that they fit just a little larger than a 12.5). For the Court Mid, I sized down to a 45 - which is about an 11 typically -

suspecting that they ran large (in length), and indeed that was about correct. They're still a bit snug length-wise, having worn them three days now, but they're starting to stretch out.

As for the toe-box of the Court Mid versus the Achilles, I feel they're about equal, but perhaps that's up for interpretation.

And back to the material - the patent leather I have on the Achilles may fit snugger than the normal Napa leather they use on the Achilles Originals. I also have read that the Napa leather on the Achilles Originals is different than the leather used on the Court Mids.

Im a size 8US in Vans

Size 7W US in Sperry and a size 7 in chucks/jacks

What size would be recommended in CPs?

yo computurd, i wear a size 8 in Vans and 7 in chucks too....

i wear a size 39 in CP's. I have the Court Lows (White and Black) and Bball High both in size 39.

willing to sell if you are interested...let me know...

What he said would probably be a good bet. You basically want to size down 1. As I said with the Court Mids, though, they may be a little bit looser than let's say the Achilles. Nonetheless, if you're between 7 and 8, 39 should work.

yo computurd, i wear a size 8 in Vans and 7 in chucks too....

i wear a size 39 in CP's. I have the Court Lows (White and Black) and Bball High both in size 39.

willing to sell if you are interested...let me know...

I'm lookin for info on how the CP Training Boots fit.

(this season)

I wear an 11 to 11.5 - my right foot is closer to 11.5

Pretty normal foot width (maybe a little narrow)

Thinking I need a 44 - but maybe a 45?