Cultizm LVC Contest (photos only thread)

joe@cultizm.com

Contestant #1 checking in...

LVC 1937 sz.32/32

IMG_0173p.jpg

I woke up to the sound of my doorbell...and inside the glorious package was this (sorry too lazy to rotate pics):

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

Right away I took down the measurements and snapped pre-soak fits...Almost comedic but I know I'll enjoy the extra breathing room! I wonder how they'll do on my skinny frame...

IMG_0186p.jpg

IMG_0187p.jpg

They look just right when cuffed however!

IMG_0194.jpg

And into the tub they went, with my patented "two 5lb weights in plastic bags" routine..

IMG_0199.jpg

After an hour long hot soak, and 30 minutes after that changing water every ten minutes and dunking the jeans up and down to get the starch out, they were up to dry

IMG_0208.jpg

I tried them on while still damp and found my beer belly has room to grow

IMG_0218.jpg

And now they hang gloriously from the Iron Gym to dry out some more...

IMG_0220.jpg

beatle I posted these post soak pics in the other thread but I've come to love the comfort of these jeans and don't even mind wearing them in public now ;)

A view from the side so you can get an idea on how loose they are....

IMG_0295.jpg

And from the front (yes I put on my usual scrub wear...FH shirt and tshirt)

IMG_0319.jpg

I was thinking of taking them in a little before but now I'm curious to see how they'll turn out as is...so no alterations will be done!

beatle I posted these post soak pics in the other thread but I've come to love the comfort of these jeans and don't even mind wearing them in public now ;)

A view from the side so you can get an idea on how loose they are....

IMG_0295.jpg

And from the front (yes I put on my usual scrub wear...FH shirt and tshirt)

IMG_0319.jpg

I was thinking of taking them in a little before but now I'm curious to see how they'll turn out as is...so no alterations will be done!

Hi,

Is anyone can tell me the size of Levis Vintage 1966 XX501 - unwashed which mentioned on the tag is actual size or not? Of course, I'm well aware that the shrinkage is such big after washing so I was concerned that the size of tag whether accuracy or not. Since I would like to place an order with one of the internet shop, I didn't want to buy the wrong size.

If the tag is 32/34 and my size is 32/32, it is fit for me!

Pls help me!

• 2 weeks later...