FS: BNWOT Raf Simons accordion pants (fw06-07)

manifestchaos

For sale is a pair of unworn black Raf Simons "accordion pants" from Autumn-Winter 2006-07.

I believe they retailed for about $900, and I am looking for $OLD! shipped in North America, which is significantly less than what I paid for them.

Once again, these are UNWORN, only tried on.

I bought these on eBay fairly recently from seller couture-homme (who is now selling another pair in the same size for $190 + shipping). You can view my feedback here, it is one of the most recent entries. Unfortunately these pants are just too slim for me to wear without looking disproportionate and they aren't quite long enough (I'm 6'5), so as much as I love them conceptually, I need to let them go because they're not going to do me any good hanging in my closet.

They are tagged size 50, which is a US 34. They fit VERY small, particularly through the thighs.

The aligned waist measurement is barely over 17" across, making these equivalent to a "true 34" or a regular 33 (or 32 in some cases) due to the vanity sizing espoused by most brands.

Full set of measurements:

Natural waist (with dip) : 17.1" / 43.5cm

Aligned waist: 17.3" / 44.1cm

Inseam: 32.5" / 82.5cm (the accordion inserts add about 2" / 5cm more when they hang open, in case you're tall)

Front Rise: 11" / 28cm

Thigh width 3" below crotch: 10.5" / 26.7cm (slim legs!)

Leg opening: 7.25" / 18.4cm

Pictures are below. The first four are mine, and I will happily take more photos or measurements upon request, but since they are pure black I am having a hard time getting them to show up well, so I'm including additional photos (of a grey/patterned pair) for the benefit of anyone not already familiar with these awesome pants.

dsc0077li.jpg

dsc0076i.jpg

dsc0075a.jpg

dsc0078jx.jpg

==== not my photos below this line ====

rafsimonsaccordiontrousa.jpg

rafsimonsaccordiontrous.jpg

dsc0077r.jpg

rafsimonsaccordiontrousw.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dude I am a 46, a 48 if I have been eating barbecue and drinking mountain dew mixed with tupelo honey. If these were one size smaller they would be gone in a heartbeat. Good luck on ebay man!