FS: Tim Hamilton Leather, N. Hoolywood CPO

nicelynice

Selling an absolutely stunning Tim Hamilton leather moto-style jacket. I hate to part with this, but it's simply a size too large for me, and I recently purchased a new jacket that fits me better. From the 2008 spring/summer collection, this is a lightweight jacket made from an incredibly silky and soft calfskin - the leather quality is top-notch. I've owned Dior and Rick Owens leathers, and this is easily comparable.

The leather will drape beautifully when worn unzipped, and you may wish to wear it slightly oversized as I did to take advantage of this. The color is a matte black.

The jacket features top-notch lampo zippers that appear to have been painted white, then distressed. There's eight zippers on this thing. The inside is lined with a shimmery linen (that is actually a bit scratchy, unfortunately if you're wearing a tanktop), and the sleeves are lined with a smooth viscose.

Condition is top-notch - there are no defects to speak of, only minor wear of the jacket. Nevertheless, please inspect the pictures which show the overall condition of the jacket, and I'm happy to provide more detail shots if needed.

The jacket is tagged as an S, but fits a full size larger. If you're a medium in Rick Owens, this will fit perfectly

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 20 in

Shoulders: 18 in

Length (front): 25.5 in

Length (back): 23.5 in

Sleeves (from top shoulder): 25 in

I've included fit pics at the bottom. For reference, I'm 5'10.5", was 145-150 when the pictures were taken.

The retail on this was something insane like $2400, I'm asking $750 shipped within the US via PayPal, with an extra $20 for international shipping. All shipping includes tracking and insurance, and I will ship immediately upon payment. I realize this is a large amount of money, and I've made a couple sales recently, so references are available if needed.

img1622.jpg

img1628w.jpg

img1623hs.jpg

img1624p.jpg

img1625cx.jpg

img1626te.jpg

img1627j.jpg

Fit pics:

img0260z.jpg

img0258ge.jpg

Sleeves rolled, pardon the stupid ass look on my face

img0257j.jpg

SOLD THANK YOU

Love this N. Hoolywood CPO-style wool coat, but I don't wear it enough to justify holding onto it. For those of you not familiar with N. Hoolywood, their outerwear is of the utmost quality. My winter jacket for the past couple years has been an N. Hoolywood peacoat, and it's held up amazingly well. This jacket is in almost like new shape, and will stay that way for years to come.

The jacket is incredibly thick, with a wool outer and a thick, fleecy, faux-shearling lining. Definitely a cold weather jacket. Tagged as a size 38, as with most N. Hoolywood fits slim, so this is a perfect for a true small. Keep in mind there is literally an inch of lining in this jacket, so the measurements seem larger than the jacket actually is.

Pit to pit: 19.5 in

Shouders: 17 in

Length: 30 in

Sleeves: 25 in

SOLD THANK YOU Retailed for $1200ish, asking $325 shipped to the US SOLD THANK YOU

img1668g.jpg

img1671f.jpg

img1659.jpg

img1660s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...