naturaljax

Music Producers / Studio Thread

thanks bro. It's me (words) and destructo (beats).

destructo swegged out the mix and shit on this one too

Edited by DÃœM

Really good track for sure, definitely a step above all the other kids trying to make beats in this thread.

psedit: who is stoked about trying out bitwig??i've been on logic pro for a minute now since giving ableton a break but wanna check out bitwig if it ends up being any good.

Edited by 5-4=Unity

this thread needs some attention

Edited by im_shy

nice^ sounds kind of bass heavy tho, do you use a multimeter on the master? i bet it's leaning towards the low end.

i really like the stuff you guys are producing, keep this thread alive.

here's my remix of SBTRKT - Pharoahs

it's not as hip-hop as most of the songs in the thread, but maybe someone will like it

this thread use to be a lot more active, I dunno what happened. I agree, a lot of people that post on here are pretty talented.

nice^ sounds kind of bass heavy tho, do you use a multimeter on the master? i bet it's leaning towards the low end.

hmmm, honestly dont know what a multimeter is. i do use the FL Limiter on the master though.

hmmm, honestly dont know what a multimeter is. i do use the FL Limiter on the master though.

kind of like a detailed EQ meter, but also lets you check if your track is in or out-of-phase

i used to consider putting audio watermarks on my tracks, but then I realized it's on some businessman shit. like i think of all these dudes who sell beats titled "FIRE STREET BEAT" and "CLUB BANGER' on soundclick to equally forgettable cats and their tracks are laced with the watermarks, as if anyone would want to steal that shit in the first place.

so yo, my album comes out on tuesday. if any of y'all want to fuck around and say you made it and sell it to somebody, I don't give a fuck. imma just keep coming out with new joints that keep getting better and better, and if you are the kind of person who would play a sucker fish attached to a whale shark -- well, your life sucks.

sup producer folk, I released my first album today, and I'd like to share it with all of you and get some feedback!

http://www.gilamonsta.bandcamp.com

this album owns. great job on the mixing/mastering as well!

Yeah, I'm digging this. Nice downtempo vibes - a little Nico Jaar feel on some of the tracks.

I'm fairly new to the electronic game (mostly worked in the indie rock/folk genre) but here's a night bus edit of "No One" by Alicia Keys I did and a chillwave cover of "Race for the Prize" by the Flaming Lips. Feedback is more than welcome.

http://soundcloud.com/ysrnmusic/no-one-night-bus-intro

http://soundcloud.com/ysrnmusic/race-for-the-prize

destructo, this is dope - are you really only 22? always thought you were late 20's.

Edited by conqueror

the production sounds professional for sure, would benefit from a proper mastering to really glue everything together, nice work ^

the production sounds professional for sure, would benefit from a proper mastering to really glue everything together, nice work ^

appreciate the feedback fam