naturaljax

Music Producers / Studio Thread

sup, new gorgeous children track for your enjoyment:

my personal beat tape project is coming to an end, just in headache mode mastering/doing final tweaks.

really like the stuff you're working on with DUM man. really amazing

my newest rap beat

(10chars) does not like im_shy

I downloaded FL studio 9 and 10 and i have no idea how to crack them so i have the full program. I just made a rather pleasant loop and would like to expand on it.

I have literally came in here without searching for how to crack the program so forgive me for my ignorance but can somebody help me out?

Posted (edited) · Hidden by im_shy, January 20, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by im_shy, January 20, 2012 - No reason given

^if you download it from the bay, it'll usually come with a crack & directions on how to do it.

Edited by im_shy

I just got the old Apogee Duet & a decent mic to go with it. I've been messing with it for a couple of hours.

Does anybody else have one of these?

Is there a way to get rid of the static that's present when you're recording vocals? It's not super bad, but it's just a constant "fuzziness" in the background.

no harm trying to start making beats from somewhere. i did what i did because i like the sound. who gives a fuck any way.

I just got the old Apogee Duet & a decent mic to go with it. I've been messing with it for a couple of hours.

Does anybody else have one of these?

Is there a way to get rid of the static that's present when you're recording vocals? It's not super bad, but it's just a constant "fuzziness" in the background.

maybe use a gate? or if it's low frequency hum eq it out? could also post-process with noise reduction software, izotope rx for instance

^^sicc painting and flower pot

how rare is a TR-909? i got one for jus 60$ at a thrift store and im thinkin about sellin it in order to cop something i would actually use like a maschine/toj but if this thing is like holographic charizard type of rare then im keepin it.

$60? damn. that's like holographic mew rare. i would probably sell it if i was you since i would just be keeping it for the sake of having a rare piece of gear that i wouldn't use.

^^sicc painting and flower pot

how rare is a TR-909? i got one for jus 60$ at a thrift store and im thinkin about sellin it in order to cop something i would actually use like a maschine/toj but if this thing is like holographic charizard type of rare then im keepin it.

how rare is it? you can't even find it on ebay. that's rarer than holographic charizard first edition

@minou, i liked your beat. & i dont see why its bad for someone to make a certain style of music just because that person didnt invent the style.

Been interested in this for awhile and a friend passed me an akai xr20. Im wondering if i came up on some software would i be able to chop up songs and play them through the pads on the xr20?

thanks

Been interested in this for awhile and a friend passed me an akai xr20. Im wondering if i came up on some software would i be able to chop up songs and play them through the pads on the xr20?

thanks

if it has midi output then yeah, if it's USB even better then you won't need an interface.

aaahhh got it.It doesn't have a usb but it does have the midi in/out. Ill give it a try. Thanks Royale.