Music Producers / Studio Thread

naturaljax

speaking of araabmuzik i forgot i did this chop & screw a while back lol

A~T~2

oh man didn't think of that one. i'm looking for something like some links to shit with drum patterns that i could practice? some info like that.

i'm going to use the thing of course. i have an apc40 and an m-audio venom. i can't really drum like i want to on the keyboard for some reason, so i got the mikro. so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh waiting till friday fuckkkk

edit-

had a second to do some searching. yeah shit like this

H3o6QQ-ufEA

you're using the apc40, so i assume you're an ableton user right?

there's a great trick using ableton's warp function to slice up a track for samples of stuff.

1. load the track without any warping (it's in ableton's preference settings)

2. place warp markers at the start of the sample you want, doesn't have to be 100% accurate, you can edit the clips later

3. right click and select "slice to new midi track"

4. in the "create one slice per" menu, make sure "warp marker" is selected, dont touch the other menu

5. ableton will slice according to the warp markers and place individual files in a drum rack. from there you can edit the sample.

6. (i think maschine can load wavs) record the midi track to an audio track, export as wavs. enjoy :)

Always a fan of your work my brutha. The way you master your tracks are great. Everything levels well. Also, i like this new sound from you.

Any way, its been a while since i posted in here but i've been saving up my beats for my album release in december. So look out for that. Oh and yes, haploid's work is in the album too.

With all at that said, here's a lex luger type beat i did for a friend which got rejected because it was too "gangsta" for his idea. So i might as well post it here.

http://soundcloud.com/meanoutaur/trap-a-holic