Music Producers / Studio Thread

naturaljax

Posted (edited) · Hidden by im_shy, January 20, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by im_shy, January 20, 2012 - No reason given

^if you download it from the bay, it'll usually come with a crack & directions on how to do it.

Edited by im_shy

I just got the old Apogee Duet & a decent mic to go with it. I've been messing with it for a couple of hours.

Does anybody else have one of these?

Is there a way to get rid of the static that's present when you're recording vocals? It's not super bad, but it's just a constant "fuzziness" in the background.

I just got the old Apogee Duet & a decent mic to go with it. I've been messing with it for a couple of hours.

Does anybody else have one of these?

Is there a way to get rid of the static that's present when you're recording vocals? It's not super bad, but it's just a constant "fuzziness" in the background.

maybe use a gate? or if it's low frequency hum eq it out? could also post-process with noise reduction software, izotope rx for instance

^^sicc painting and flower pot

how rare is a TR-909? i got one for jus 60$ at a thrift store and im thinkin about sellin it in order to cop something i would actually use like a maschine/toj but if this thing is like holographic charizard type of rare then im keepin it.

how rare is it? you can't even find it on ebay. that's rarer than holographic charizard first edition

@minou, i liked your beat. & i dont see why its bad for someone to make a certain style of music just because that person didnt invent the style.

Been interested in this for awhile and a friend passed me an akai xr20. Im wondering if i came up on some software would i be able to chop up songs and play them through the pads on the xr20?

thanks

Been interested in this for awhile and a friend passed me an akai xr20. Im wondering if i came up on some software would i be able to chop up songs and play them through the pads on the xr20?

thanks

if it has midi output then yeah, if it's USB even better then you won't need an interface.