superfashion > requests & questions

hikyw

Can anybody verify if the following item is legit?

How do you authenticated CDG items? I've noticed that a number of PLAY items have a red stamp on the care label, perhaps collabos are different?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-New-Speedo-Comme-des-Garcons-Tee-Shirt-Man-L-/170684482792?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item27bd9684e8

Thanks!

Hi there, I was just wondering whether you guys could give me some help here.

I'm looking for all the NY fashion week designers that are more progressive and a little bit more subversive on the schedule and off the schedule. I'm based in London and haven't got too much of a grip on what's going on in New York. I got given a list, but Samantha Pleet, Emerson and Sarah Taylor aren't what I'm looking for aka they're boring as shit.

Looking for the NY equivalents of Cassette Playa, Nasir Mazhar, basically everyone in MAN, Louise Gray etc

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

is anyone going to try to sneak into/have access to any runway shows for paris fashion week starting in two days? i would really really really love the chance to see a few shows and the lineup looks amazing:

http://www.modeaparis.com/en/fashion-shows/Schedules/Ready-to-wear?type=jour

maybe if people have past experience on how to sneak into runway shows they could share? or would it be better to contact the PR guys and try to smoothtalk your way into an invitation?

if people are going to be present, it would be great to run into some of you guys and see some of the sufu culture in person.

what happened to carolyn massey? did the label close?

honestly I do not know. she still posts on twitter and talk about designing things. did some shirts for London New Fashion something blah blah.

Does somebody have the lanvin ad with a skinny guy wearing like a topcoat and skinny pants with the old-style trainers (cp sole). I think he is wearing a hat, but the striking feature is his hair thats parted down the middle similar to a bowlcut covering most of his face. He is bending forward and its a very striking image. Ive been looking forever, anybody????

• 3 weeks later...
Does somebody have the lanvin ad with a skinny guy wearing like a topcoat and skinny pants with the old-style trainers (cp sole). I think he is wearing a hat, but the striking feature is his hair thats parted down the middle similar to a bowlcut covering most of his face. He is bending forward and its a very striking image. Ive been looking forever, anybody????

how old is this ad?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...