superfashion > requests & questions

hikyw

most of the white soled ones got the zipper on the back. If you really want black on black, wait till they are available with back zipper. It's pretty hard to pull them on and off without...

if you don't mind the zipper, check ebay.fr. There are some pairs from 2010 sometimes

Where can I get Margiela lace-less dress shoes in a 41/42?

They have been haunting my dreams at night and I just want the agony to be over!

could you try Yoox like over there on styleforum

http://www1.yoox.com/YOOX/MAISON+MARTIN+MARGIELA/shoes-men/searchResult/m/6501/ipp/40/gender/U/tskay/5B7C71F8/dept/shoesmen

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given

Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiit that was fast. +rep'd. Hopefully I can find one on Yahoo Japan and that the retail version was a normal shirt. Or I'm making one. There. I said it.

• 3 weeks later...

ehm, you mean when they start writing their orders with the labels? most guys i know write them mostly during the week of the tradeshows, sometimes even right there (b&b, etc).

i think it really depends on the labels/store. i thought that brands like apc have 4 buying tradeshows at their showrooms. but mostly they order stuff about a year in advance.

ehm, you mean when they start writing their orders with the labels? most guys i know write them mostly during the week of the tradeshows, sometimes even right there (b&b, etc).

i think it really depends on the labels/store. i thought that brands like apc have 4 buying tradeshows at their showrooms. but mostly they order stuff about a year in advance.

just wanted to know when i should sent spring/summer lookbook vs fall/winter for stores to order, you know!

more like 6 months in advance, not a year.

suzie are you trying to sell your knits to stores?

that is indeed the goal !

almost finished the lookbook for the 1st collection. the website is almost ready as well.

it's a summer collection, so being that late in the year, guess this one will either have to wait next year, or maybe i'll sell it on the website, don't know yet...