superfashion > requests & questions

hikyw

What is the difference in sizing with the various boo shirts? I have a striped button down xs which fits nice and slim, and the same size pale blue button down oxford (purchased from supermarket) which fits at least a size bigger with longer/looser arms...is this normal?

Does it differ that much though? The shirts have always fitted trim. My striped one is about 17.5 pit to pit, and the pale blue oxford is about 19 seam to seam (or 20 underarm to underarm). Seems like quite a leap.

I remember a certain style of boo fitting slightly larger than the rest, which one was it?

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given

Anyone know how n. hoolywood sizes its shirts? I'm an XS in everything and I just found a polo of theirs I want on Yahoo Japan in a size 38. Normally I'd just ignore it but the measurements show it would fit. Worth the risk of the guy being an idiot and measuring wrong?

Anyone know how n. hoolywood sizes its shirts? I'm an XS in everything and I just found a polo of theirs I want on Yahoo Japan in a size 38. Normally I'd just ignore it but the measurements show it would fit. Worth the risk of the guy being an idiot and measuring wrong?

36 fits XS

n.hoolywood in general is asian sized--that is, the sleeve and overall lengths of the smallest sizes are appropriate for guys around 5' 6" - 5' 9"

the casual wear tends to fit small and quite short. the cardigan i used to own and other sweaters i've tried on fit tight in the shoulders and trim in the chest with relatively high armholes. there are some anomaly pieces that fit loose and boxy in the chest but still maintain the same shoulder sizing.

the formal trousers and shirting have a more relaxed "classic" cut. the blazers, however, fit just as trim as ones by dior homme, balenciaga, and the like with narrow shoulders and substantial waist suppression.

keep in mind this is coming from a du who is ~170cm, true 44 with decent sized shoulders. my dress shirt from fw09 with the two-tone cutaway buttons fits immaculately and is one of my prized possessions.

the size 38 polo might fit you if you have a bigger upper body, but keep in mind it was likely intended to fit tight and that the 36 would probably give you the intended look.

the best ones are the handknitted ones by a grandmother (0).

i really like this one tho. tried on something similar and it was the only beanie that looked great on me.

45456r.jpg

is it oversized enough for you?

and there's KVA who made a really heavy beanie that is both oversized and slouchy one but i cant find pictures of it. it was for fall-winter 10-11

• 3 weeks later...

I asked this in the military thread but I imagine I should ask it here too:

Anyone familiar with the fit on Lad Musician MA-1s? Normally a 44, with 42 being too small due to the slim high armholes, but I'm a 42 in their M-65 which has that dropped shoulder positioning of theirs. I think the MA-1s have the dropped shoulder positioning too, so not too sure if I should be a 44 or a 42. I should probably go 44 to be safe but I really do like the fit of the 42 of the M-65.

Can anyone direct me to a Bags General thread?

Searching for duffle, tote etc brings up only one or two threads with less than 10 replies..

And can anyone tell me if visvim shoe sizing is a little out across the whole range or just a few shoes? (I know this must have been answered a billion times before sorryyy)

• 2 weeks later...