FS: RO moto leather S $999

ajax

• 3 weeks later...

AWARE. ajax i bought raf shoe from you for abt 3 months alrdy and till now i have yet to recive the shoes . pm you for dunno how many times don even bother to reply ? asked for tracking numbers no responce.

CAN YOU AT LEAST GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ? your friend melvin mention tt you've overseas but th shoe alrdy 3 months. i don seen either th shoe or th reply.

Yikes... Just read the above and now I'm really worried. I understand that he's overseas, but goddamn... Just send me a response, any response at all. It's been over three weeks with no reply from ajax. I've sent numerous pms. He has nearly a grand of mine and I have no jacket.

If he is indeed legit... The thing that is most puzzling is that he has time to hop on fb and even login here. But he can't take 10 seconds to respond with "I'm busy overseas, sent the jacket, stop freaking out."

Even if the jacket comes tomorrow (which I'm highly doubting at this point) I'll still be pissed. If you can't be responsible enough to keep in contact with your buyers then you shouldn't be selling.

Ajax... If my jacket is not here within the next few days I'm filing a complaint. I've tried to be reasonable but this is just ridiculous. Please get back to me so we can resolve this one way or another. Thanks.

He was logged in a week ago according to his profile.

Has he not responded to any PMs yet?

I'm in the U.S. and I generally get packages from AU in about 5-7 working days. If he has time to log on here, seems like he would take 2 minutes to give you a response.

Yeah, that's whats so ridiculous. He has time to log in to sufu and fb but he can't shoot me a quick pm.

It's been well over three weeks now and didn't hear back from him today, so I'll be dealing with the ever-painful PayPal police tomorrow... Hope they are cool about this.

Thanks Algernon... Would rep you, but I can't. Haha.

things happen in the post.. I just got a package today that has been in the auspost limbo for two and a half months and the box has half disintegrated with stickers all over it.. and tape and shit.. The post is a mysterious place. Lets hope this hasn't happened to your white jacket:(