FS: Cloak Desert Boots, size 42, fits 43

nicelynice

SOLD THANK YOU

Hi, absolutely love these boots, but I simply don't wear them enough as it is. Just got some new boots in the mail, so I'll willing to sell these.

These are tagged as a size 42, but fit a full size larger. Best for a measured food size of 10 3/4 inches or 27.5 cm, give or take a 1/2 cm or 1/4 inch in either direction. I'm a natural 42 / US 9, and they actually fit me perfectly with the largest superfeet insert (green ones), and if you want to try the same thing, I'll include the inserts for an extra $15.

I just had rubber soles put on the bottoms of these - high quality Toby, and the dude did a good job. The heels are in good condition. The suede is getting a little rough, especially around the heel and toe area, and would likely benefit from a brushing. Otherwise, they are in pretty good shape. Nevertheless, please inspect the pictures (of which I've tried to include a lot), and feel free to request any pictures I may have missed.

I'll include the (giant) box and dustbag, as well as some wrapping paper. I believe these retailed for around $875, considering the condition, and again considering the fact I just had the rubber soles put on, I'm willing to let them go for $275 shipped. I'm rather firm on the price, especially with the size/weight of these, but I'll knock $15 off the price shipped without the box, or $25 off for local pickups in the Seattle area.

Thanks!

img4164k.jpg

img4172z.jpg

img4171a.jpg

img4165t.jpg

img4166r.jpg

img4167o.jpg

img4168d.jpg

img4169t.jpg

img4170n.jpg