"i cant believe you haven't ... "

Servo2000

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

up until june i had never tried a cigarette.

have never watched: a full sopranos episode, any of the godfathers, scarface, shawshank, any kurosawa movies, resevoir dogs, boondock saints.

never went to disney or florida in general as a kid. have flown once (only from detroit to chicago). chicago is also the furthest I've been out of the country. furthest in the country is manitoulin island or montreal... not sure which.

i've never eaten indian or japanese, both of which i want to try pretty badly :(

Guest dave 3000

have never watched: a full sopranos episode, any of the godfathers, scarface, shawshank, any kurosawa movies, resevoir dogs, boondock saints.

never went to disney or florida in general as a kid. have flown once (only from detroit to chicago). chicago is also the furthest I've been out of the country. furthest in the country is manitoulin island or montreal... not sure which.

i've never eaten indian or japanese, both of which i want to try pretty badly :(

prozac? ...

son, you are the epitome of the deprived north american white boy. (6.66)

toronto has a fair amount, but i haven't heard anything about any here in hamilton. there was one nearby that closed down a year or two ago to make room for a popeyes. there are some chain places in malls and stuff, but i really don't want my introduction to the two to be through those.

we do have some decent places for pho and sushi. the other issue being that my family never did ethnic food other than really terrible chinese takeout, and up until recently most of my friends were afraid of trying new shit too.

never had poutine

doubt i ever will either. doesn't that shit get soggy?????

i have done everything else though.

it definitely does turn soggy

especially when it loses heat

but its soooooooooo bloody good

as a Canadian living in Ontario, ppl generally get shocked when i tell them:

i've never been camping

i've never been to a hockey game (sidenote - fuck hockey)

other then that, the usual crap

never seen any of the harry potter movies

never seen any of the popular tv shows (madmen, true blood, the wire, ER, grey's anatomy)

never seen a lot of popular 80's movies - the goonies, pretty in pink are the ones that come to mind now

there's definitely more....

I've never fainted/blacked out.

I've (still) never read Ulysses (despite the fact I've owned a copy for years now).

I've never seen any of the American Pie films, and I hope never to see any of them.

I've never been arrested.

I've never had a speeding ticket.

I've never bought a lottery ticket.

These are just some things of the top of my head. I'm not sure how vital any of them are to my overall life experience.

Edit: I would like to/intend to read Ulysses, though.