the unbranded brand

blm14

Just wandered in the Urban Outfitters and found saw a grey selvedge.. Price was $19.99. Very tapered compared to what I"m use to (LVC 55')

But they rung up at $9.99, so for ten bucks I get a grey pair of selvedge jeans... not bad.

I'll see how they wear....

• 2 weeks later...

I got my tapered's in. I think the quality, at least from initial impressions, is pretty good, especially for the price. They look good, feel like my APCs did when I first got them. I like the blue split selvedge stitching too. I think I should have sized down one, though. I went TTS, and they have stretched a bit with one day of wear.

I really enjoy mine. I was going to buy a pair of 710s from BIG, but then I got these for free. The chain stitch hem is coming unraveled a bit, but big whoop! Seems like a pretty fast fading jean to me. Also they must have used less starch on the denim,because they aren't as crunchy as most of my other raws new, but still a pretty hefty jean. I've been only wearing "cheap" denim: bdg selvage, gap selvage, and these. They will remain at the top of my rotation until the end of March.

Kit99Bar: I just used art pens I had lying around.

^^ nice!

I am enjoying my first few days of wear in these. With the price increase on APCs, these have become an even more attractive option. Can't speak to fading or durability, but in every other category, they are as good as my New Standard's. I get compliments on them too. There is a lot of indigo bleeding though. Both of my pairs of shoes (LL Bean Boots and Clarke's Desert Boots) have been bled onto. So, be mindful of that.

these are well worth 30 bucks haha, only thing i wish they would fix is how shitty the hardware is, i sized down one on my black tapered's and the top button popped off within 3 weeks, other than that these are well worth every penny

Alright people. the great people from OGL have come together to put together a mini contest in my country (Singapore).

mini contest in a sense that there are only 18 participants and duration of the contest would only be 6 months.

Contestants are able to join the contest using any UB denim of their choice. So there are fits from 101/202/303. and also indigo/black denim.

Purpose of contest is mainly to gain awareness for denim/leather goods in our country.

Contest has started as of today. and I will try to post evo pictures/ contest pictures here through the 6 months.

FYI : I'm contesting in the ub 201 black denim.

5407444562_973fd10795.jpg

way too cool custom tag

5407444588_1576c18c9b.jpg

fit