the unbranded brand

blm14

from everything ive seen online and in real life i think of them as entry level denim. denim is good for the money. construction is eh. fit is eh.

compared to what i think of apc which is denim is the right price. construction eh and fit is good.

but i have no idea on the longevity on the unbranded

• 1 month later...

These are going to be my first pair of raws. I just bought the 32" tapered cut. Sized +1 seems all they had were even sizes. Fit doesn't hug my ass too much which is nice. But I might take off a couple inches cuz the stacks are too much at the bottom (good idea or no?). I'm usually a 31x30. Can't wait to see how these turn out with time.

i agree with red. though, i think after they settle it'll be much lower on the shins.. that said, there will still be a lot of stacking. i'd also recommend a hem.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an interesting experiment...for those who might be interested, a controlled experiment, but pretty cool nonetheless.

http://newgrass.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/experiment-raw-jeans-vs-7-week-tour/

This is not my blog, but he usually posts some pretty rad experiments like this from time to time...plus he's in a pretty cool band called Thrice for those who want to check out the music. Hope someone finds this useful.

Here is an interesting experiment...for those who might be interested, a controlled experiment, but pretty cool nonetheless.

This is not my blog, but he usually posts some pretty rad experiments like this from time to time...plus he's in a pretty cool band called Thrice for those who want to check out the music. Hope someone finds this useful.

• 1 month later...

hey guys. haven't really posted here before, but i've been lurking for a while. just wanna show you my jeans.

unbranded tapered fit. 7 months (maybe only 5 months daily). 2 hand wash, 1 machine wash. a lot of biking done in these. 1 repair in the crotch.

DSC_8191.jpg

DSC_8193.jpg

not really too happy on how these faded. not a lot of contrast, but that may have been cause i washed them so many times (and i got caught in the rain on my bike a LOT).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...