the unbranded brand

blm14

Its been about 2 weeks of wear on the tapered ones and I am really liking how these are turning out. Will post pics after a month of wear. Also, it has stretched out in the waist quite a bit to the point where i can comfortably button them ( I sized down 1). Also, the thigh area has stretched a bit

It's almost been a month of wear on these. They have streched out a lot. Whiskering patterns have settled in pretty well. I can see some bleeding and even some inside where the wallet fade is. Only wish my honeycombs came out better. I'm thinking of putting something on the empty patch. Would it be a cool idea to brand my initials on it?

It's almost been a month of wear on these. They have streched out a lot. Whiskering patterns have settled in pretty well. I can see some bleeding and even some inside where the wallet fade is. Only wish my honeycombs came out better. I'm thinking of putting something on the empty patch. Would it be a cool idea to brand my initials on it?

how much would you say they stretched in the waist? you sized down 1 on the tapered right?

snap a couple of pictures for our viewing pleasure

• 3 weeks later...

bought these a while ago because i really liked the fit on the tapered cut. denim is not bad for the price. however the finish is really really poor. the buttons are weak, i sized down one in anticipation of the stretching. now the waist is pretty loose on my, i can squeeze in a couple cans of beer in my waist when i'm wearing em without a belt. but the top button is like loose now and it seems like if i rip it really hard i can rip the button apart. lol..

too bad that their website is not up yet, i'd love to ask them for a replacement on the top button.

SA at chicago flagship told me that they were not getting them. they must of lied! i remember that bastard and he is getting called out. better give me his employee discount.

from reading the comments on the UO page i think going with your levis size is a safe bet to account for stretching. they are on pre order now for smaller sizes till later in march. I need cheap denim now. anyone got a size 31 for sale?

SA at chicago flagship told me that they were not getting them. they must of lied! i remember that bastard and he is getting called out. better give me his employee discount.

from reading the comments on the UO page i think going with your levis size is a safe bet to account for stretching. they are on pre order now for smaller sizes till later in march. I need cheap denim now. anyone got a size 31 for sale?

Just a heads up, the Urban in Lincoln Park had them a few weeks back...

• 1 month later...

my gf got me some of these cuz they were <$20 at urban.... i dont like them cuz the indigo seems pretty weak and the jeans fade straight to white... I dont like the hardware it seems cheap, and i dont like the brown stitching it seems kinda dull.

on the bright side, I do think the construction is solid and they are really stiff so I am getting really nicely formed creases....

maybe ill put up some pics latah

what irks me is that these jeans came with a chain stitch hem and my N&F hank dyed limited denim came in a single stitch hem.

I would take these over APC's any day..

no way man ive had both (2 pairs apcs and 1 urban)

the fits pretty good, but i cant see this denim looking as good as apc over time. the places where there is wear on mine (wore them about a month) has gone straight to white....i hope someone proves me wrong, tho, maybe these jeans will look good but i doubt it.

sorry to be a hater, just spewing what ive observed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...