the unbranded brand

blm14

tried them on (sz32 / tts). roomy thighs, nice taper....

Which model did you go with? Slim, Tapered, or Skinny?

I think if you were going for a roomy baggy look those look fine and after a few days the denim will fall and fit should look even better.

• 2 weeks later...

They also carry this at American Rag Cie, also $78

Denim is not as stiff as other brands, good weight, but i wouldn't buy.

Saw hipster du outside of UO in the straight leg, also wearing RW moc boot.. had good fade and combs going on.

As stated before, patch is rediculously big, 3 inches by 4 inches... but you can probably take it off via seam ripper

As for sizing,

i am sz 25 in APC NS

and a sz 28 in a tapered fit gives roughly the same fit, not as tight, but still very slim

where are the evo pictures!

so Ive been wearing these ever since the day after black friday. i made a minor alteration on the leather patch...it ended up looking worse :( lol you can start to see the blues poking out on the honey combs, and ill take a better pic of my whiskers that pic doesnt do it justice

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mistahdabolina

sorry i dont know how to just throw pictures up so here my flickr i just started haha

which urbanoutfitters did you guys go to? the ones near me only sell cheap levis :\

get them online. the newbury ma. store has them. call ahead to make sure. UO is a fucking shit show - get them to reserve some sizes for you, you want to minimize the time spent in store. (unless 14 yr olds and electro pop are your scene)

i dont care what the haters say,

$70 for 14oz jp selvage denim is awesome

yes they are made in china -and- mass produced or whatever, but the construction is solid. hidden rivets on the pocs and chain stitched hem. They also have felled inner seams (unlike dry bones and skull)

who is behind unbranded? there websites says a lot...

I recently picked up the tapered ones at the UO in SF. I sized down one to a size 31. They fit a lot like the weird guys in Naked and Famous but with slightly roomier thighs. I have only wore them for 2 days. Will post pics when theres some decent fading

Saw these myself in urban outfitters in the city, i think it was near Mercer in the village.... they looked and felt nice... sadly its probably on par with APC and for only around 78$

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?popId=MENS&navAction=poppushpushpush&isSortBy=true&navCount=30&pushId=M_APP_JEANS&prepushId=MENS_APPAREL&id=M_APP_JEANS_UNBRANDEDSELVEDGE

@hiphop - they will stretch, but keep in mind the waist is TRIPLE chain stitched so that might reduce stretch in the waist a bit...

the size is also weird - it says "true fit" but wtf is that ... i mean i'm an actual 32in and i got a size 30 -- granted i like my shit tight so i could not _comfortably_ close the top fly button for a day or two. they are kinda like the skull 501XX's or the KM rockers with less raise and more tapper...

3 of my friends picked these up, one of them is into raw denim, the other two are new. I'll get them to post some pics eventually, two are 2 months in and one is just going through the break in process.. they don't look too bad so far.

Just copped the tapered fit. Very nice.

For the price (under $65, got them on a sale from urbanoutfitters.com), absolutely outstanding. I really like the fit - slim without being absurdly skinny. Nice details, too - blue thread selvedge, hidden rivets, chain stitched hem, etc. Can't think of any other jean I've had in this price range that's this nice.

If the posts above about Unbranded being white-labelled N&F are true, it makes sense. These are similar-ish to the N&F Weird Guys. Better, though - 'donut' fly buttons vs the smooth ones on my N&Fs.

Here we go! These sizes taken after about 10 wears, no soak/wash. I presume these are sanforized but I'm not sure. The fit is great right now. Though the waist is a bit big, that's solved by a belt - and I would really not want to lose any length on the inseam as I am tall (6'2").

UNBRANDED 'TAPERED' FIT

TAGGED SIZE 34

Waist 36"

Front rise 10.5"

Back rise 13.5"

Upper thigh 12"

Knee 8.75"

Leg opening 8"

Inseam 33"

Here we go! These sizes taken after about 10 wears, no soak/wash. I presume these are sanforized but I'm not sure. The fit is great right now. Though the waist is a bit big, that's solved by a belt - and I would really not want to lose any length on the inseam as I am tall (6'2").

UNBRANDED 'TAPERED' FIT

TAGGED SIZE 34

Waist 36"

Front rise 10.5"

Back rise 13.5"

Upper thigh 12"

Knee 8.75"

Leg opening 8"

Inseam 33"