the unbranded brand

blm14

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

13317036363_7a6567fb4c_b.jpgGot drunk on Monday, slipped and fell, did a backwards somersault, saved it and landed on my feet (hell yeah), but then my momentum carried me backwards again and I did the same roll backwards into a bunch of mud. Jeans were pretty caked in mud after and I had recently washed them. Took a brush to it after the mud dried and now its pretty hard to tell there was even mud on them!

Here's a quick snap

Edited by rockon99

I need help with sizing with UB 21oz 221 tapered fit. I'm a tagged size 31 waist on Naked and famous weird guys.

Edit: is the size chart on the unbranded website accurate and reliable? Also which UB model fits most similar to N&F Weird guys?

Thanks

Edited by Wasianman

Two of the buttons on the fly came off on my 221s, just warning you haha. The denim is pretty great though. Especially for the price. Gets a really grainy texture

13456647883_1d7ae0f1c1_b.jpg

mke bicycle company

woolrich

UB221

dirty vans

Edit: A little over 6 months (nearly) everyday wear on the jeans

Edited by rockon99

• 2 weeks later...

6~7mo update - 2 hand washes. Color is less vibrant in person, though the sun really makes them pop, just not this much ha..

13787826764_2f94a710e0_b.jpg

13787481453_ba4fe9149f_b.jpg

13787473575_4374485a83_b.jpg

13787785684_4e1630c290_b.jpg

13787423543_4d4b6f469e_b.jpg

13787389515_a2ee6c9cff_b.jpg

13787718314_68dea9e76b_b.jpg

13787369495_66c54aa569_b.jpg

Edited by rockon99

• 3 weeks later...

got my 101s and I've been wearing them for a week or so straight. pretty sure they've stretched (a bit too much) and the rise is now feeling pretty low. probably should've sized down 1 but im gonna stick through it as this is my first pair.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

What's the deal with Unbranded? Are they no longer being made? It seems like the stock is running low everywhere, including the Unbranded website.

I know the black selvedge aren't being re stocked, but I doubt the rest of it isn't. 

I bought this Unbranded UB301 almost a year ago, but only just got 100 effective wears in them - I do have too many pants ^^ So they evolve slowly but steadily. Still very dark but some contrast showing and they're getting lighter in color around the pockets. I pretty much sit on my ass all day and I don't cycle or anything, so no sick fades. Didn't even manage a good wallet fade ^^

These pictures are right after their second wash. The denim is just now losing the rest of all the stark, they're getting much softer now.

xR39eSml.jpg

UYE4Fmnl.jpg

yvLj8uWl.jpg

zMNOMFtl.jpg

Fit pics. The thighs still look wonky here but they'll settle more with wear after the wash. 

HE1pthAl.jpg

f5fTnNJl.jpg

I carry a zippo lighter in my right pocket at all times although I stopped smoking, I wanted to see if I got some fades from it, but all I managed was this on the pocket bag ^^

4trQtssl.jpg

Always handy to have a light even if you don't smoke  ;)

rockon99, is that coin pocket fade from a zippo as well? 

great looking jeans, thinking of buying a black pair for myself for xmas 

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased a pair of Unbranded 21 oz jeans (they are now half off at Urban Outfitters).  I have 2 questions:

1) Do they transfer or can I wear a light colored shirt or boots?

2) I got the straight fit and I normally double cuff when jeans do not taper.  Am I correct in assuming that even though these do not taper they are thick enough to hold a single cuff even after they soften up.  Want to get these hemmed before the cold sets in.

• 2 months later...