the unbranded brand

blm14

• 3 weeks later...

Couple pics after ~8 months of occasional wear (didn't wear them much at first because I needed to lose a bit of weight)

Showered in them once and hang dried. Thinking about machine washing to brighten them up a bit.

241ti1c.jpg

ohpd88.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, this is my first post and also first pair of selvedge jeans. Got them in may of 2010, wore then regularly through the summer, and by fall wore them every day up until current. They've had about 3 soaks over all and I got them really dirty once so I threw them in the washing machine.

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

Started my Unbranded back in November 9, 2010.

It's been about 6 months, and I decided to do a cold soak.

Indigo Skinnys, Size 33.

Before waist: 33.4 in

After soak: 32.2in

Shrunk 1.2 inches.

Soak in a bucket of cold water for ~3 hours. After, I agitated it a little bit, poured out that water (was nasty yellow from dirt and starch), refiled bucket, and stuck jeans inside just to rinse. Hung outside until dry. It was very stiff after drying, and could stand up by itself! I'm wearing them now, and they are getting soft with every way. Actually smell worse than before lol. Ok, now the pictures.

Pictures taken at different time of the day.

9am, and 5pm.

Before Soak

BFront.jpg

Btop.jpg

Bback.jpg

Bbutt.jpg

BCombs.jpg

After Soak

A little wrinkled, cause I shoved it into a buckle to soak. Will smooth out with wear.

Afront.jpg

Aback.jpg

people usually go tts on the 101's and as far as the 201's people size down about 1 or go tts for a looser fit.

I think sizing down 1 on 201's is personal. If you are slim with small thighs, you might be able to pull it off. If I had sized down one, I think they would look painted on. I'm glad I didn't.

101 that I have had since the beginning of October, I have pretty much wore them everyday and have everything in them (worked on my car, hiked, played baseball/kickball, sex, raked leaves, mowed the lawn and a ton of other things.)

Enjoy.

SUFU012.jpg

SUFU016.jpg

SUFU019.jpg

SUFU018.jpg

SUFU017.jpg

SUFU015.jpg

SUFU001.jpg

SUFU002.jpg

Just retired for LVC '54s.